Photo

FightHype General Forum Rules of Conduct/Guidelines (Updated Info)

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Jack 1000

Jack 1000

The Consultant

• Root Admin
  • 10,727 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:04 PM

A Big Night For Little Fights on Showtime-(Shobox), ESPN 2 Friday Night Fights. and Fox Sports 1 Friday July 25, 2014

Just a heads up. Lots of little fights tonight. Individual round by round threads will go up on the forum.

Jack

Administrator

#12 Jack 1000

Jack 1000

The Consultant

• Root Admin
  • 10,727 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:37 PM

Update: Feb 14, 2015:

Greetings all!  Just a thanks to all users and staff for their dedication to the site and their excellent posts.  Only small request I have is that when you create a forum topic, please state in the title of your post what the topic is about.  In addition to getting more readers looking at your topic, it makes it that much easier for all users and staff to see what the topic is about.  I had to edit a few topic titles, because in their original form, they gave no information concerning what the topic is about, or the boxing information being sought.

This makes following topics and posts easier for all of us.  Thanks!

Jack

Admiiniistrator

#13 Jack 1000

Jack 1000

The Consultant

• Root Admin
  • 10,727 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 05:04 PM

Fight Hype Schedule Calender Update: April 21, 2015

To minimize confusion, where the WBA has more than one champion in each division, only the legitimate WBA World Champion (Called WBA Superchampion) will be recognized on our title fight calender.  This means that WBA "regular champs" will not count as a title fight. on our calender schedule.

Jack

Administrator

#14 Jack 1000

Jack 1000

The Consultant

• Root Admin
  • 10,727 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 07:56 PM

April 23, 2016- Update

I closed all related Triple G threads for this evening's Golovkin-Wade fight on HBO to prevent spoilers, except of course the traditional pinned Triple G vs. Wade- SPOILER thread.  We will plan to reopen the threads Sunday night to Monday morning, after everyone has had a chance to see the fight.

Jack

Administrator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users