• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#11 KSUN247

KSUN247

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,838 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:05 PM

Gonna be interesting, now that DC and Bones got into a minor scrap. Should help with the PPV buys.

#12 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE (KSUN247 @ Aug 4 2014, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gonna be interesting, now that DC and Bones got into a minor scrap. Should help with the PPV buys.

its already getting more hype/coverage than mayhem.......and honestly im more intrested in it than that one. this is ali vs tyson mma style!

#13 mrchitown

mrchitown

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,529 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Aug 5 2014, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
its already getting more hype/coverage than mayhem.......and honestly im more intrested in it than that one. this is ali vs tyson mma style!

You crazy, if you mean in terms of body type then I agree lol. But other then that I can't co-sign. I still consider a potential Silva-GSP fight more of a Ali-Tyson for MMA or even Bones-Weidman...and the only reason it's getting coverage is because of that stupid brawl at the press conference. Look how small that room was they did that staredown in lol. I'd argue that they did it to get more coverage

Edited by mrchitown, 12 August 2014 - 03:47 PM.

#14 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 12 2014, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You crazy, if you mean in terms of body type then I agree lol. But other then that I can't co-sign. I still consider a potential Silva-GSP fight more of a Ali-Tyson for MMA or even Bones-Weidman...and the only reason it's getting coverage is because of that stupid brawl at the press conference. Look how small that room was they did that staredown in lol. I'd argue that they did it to get more coverage

that and for the talent level of division it is in deed the fight we wish we could get in boxing.

SN... imagen the ppv sales on that one if you had a time machine? prime tyson vs prime ali .....the build up to that would have blew out any 24/7 or all access combined!

#15 mrchitown

mrchitown

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,529 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:19 PM

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Aug 12 2014, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that and for the talent level of division it is in deed the fight we wish we could get in boxing.

SN... imagen the ppv sales on that one if you had a time machine? prime tyson vs prime ali .....the build up to that would have blew out any 24/7 or all access combined!

A lot of fans have different view points on what they believe would happen but I think it would've been a classic. The Tyson who trained with Cus, Atlas, and especially Rooney would've gave Alonall he can handle. The Tyson who fired Rooney and became what he became after that would've gotten clobbered

I'm so pissed that Jones got injured, now we got to wait til next yr for this scrap. Highly disappointed

#16 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 13 2014, 08:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A lot of fans have different view points on what they believe would happen but I think it would've been a classic. The Tyson who trained with Cus, Atlas, and especially Rooney would've gave Alonall he can handle. The Tyson who fired Rooney and became what he became after that would've gotten clobbered

I'm so pissed that Jones got injured, now we got to wait til next yr for this scrap. Highly disappointed

thats the same way i feel about it ...its what would make you wanna watch cus's tyson was a different animal. after all were gone from his corner it was just a shell of what was.

i hope he dont pull a kell brook laugh.gif

#17 mrchitown

mrchitown

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,529 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:01 PM

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Aug 15 2014, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thats the same way i feel about it ...its what would make you wanna watch cus's tyson was a different animal. after all were gone from his corner it was just a shell of what was.

i hope he dont pull a kell brook laugh.gif

Don't say that lol. Im hoping no one gets injured after this

And I read Gustaffason wants the shot back since Jones got injured

#18 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 16 2014, 10:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't say that lol. Im hoping no one gets injured after this

And I read Gustaffason wants the shot back since Jones got injured

Not that I don't like him cause I do like Gus....but who has he fought t stay in race so soon ...if anything he should be fighting DC for the sure shot while bones trying to buy time lol ...but that's jmho.

#19 Gambit808

Gambit808

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:35 PM

thumbsdown_anim.gif Goddamn it! Gotta wait until January to see this fight, o well, I'll go with the most experienced here and say Bones wins by submit.

#20 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:11 PM

gambit that hurts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users