Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier UFC 182 Promo Shock A…:

I still have the same pick.

#22 KSUN247

KSUN247

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,843 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 04:28 PM

Bones by destruction tonight in 3 or 4 rounds. Can't wait. Hope all the pre-lim fights go the distance so I can still catch this one.

#23 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,162 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 08:10 PM

If my homeboy is up for going out tonight, then I'll catch this one at Hooters! Besides, is it too much to ask to see some T & A tonight, while I scarf down wings and brews???

If not, then I'll probably order this one....can't say that it would be a waste of money...especially since I've dicked away a lot of money during the holiday season. Lol

#24 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,440 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 10:40 PM

am actually going to watch this since there is no boxing on tonight. i dont know much about MMA, I've seen a few fights of Bones but none of DC. But to me it just seems that Jones has all the physical advantages, but then again this isn't boxing, reach and what not aren't all that. and a punchers chance is much higher in UFC

#25 KSUN247

KSUN247

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,843 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 01:33 AM

Jones won but DC tested him a little. DC should have been more aggressive.

#26 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,490 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 03:33 AM

Jon can say what ever he wants he respected DC as a competitor by the end of the 2nd it was all over his face. Bones sealed the fight in the 4th wit those take downs which imo was the negating factor on the decision going his way. Jons length kept him from being in trouble many times and I like how DC handled that long ass jab and leg kicks to the head. He knew how to nulify most of jons reaching strikes. The better man won tonight hats off to him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users