• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:42 AM

1. Look for the Seahawks to repeat! (I told y'all "exactly" how they was gon win last year and got robbed of a classic archive)

2. Don't look for the broncos to make it back ..the key back to their(yes i know how to use it) last 2 seasons has departed (Moreno) which means half the shit they gon try an pull wont work cause ball likes to fumble it and neither him or hillman can pass block for shit!

3. Da bears will lose in the first round of the playoffs due to picks.

4. Da boys will stop playing in December as usual.

5. A star QB & RB(different teams) will fall and his back up will look like he got a season supply of "limitless" pills( or D.H. from playmakers connect been found laugh.gif)

Its has been written .....

(SN: I don't root for no lil red bird!!!!,,,Hyperion will unleash the titans just so the roof can come down on us yet again ...)
  • BoxingEinstein likes this

#2 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 13,869 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jul 31 2014, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. Look for the Seahawks to repeat! (I told y'all "exactly" how they was gon win last year and got robbed of a classic archive)

2. Don't look for the broncos to make it back ..the key back to their(yes i know how to use it) last 2 seasons has departed (Moreno) which means half the shit they gon try an pull wont work cause ball likes to fumble it and neither him or hillman can pass block for shit!

3. Da bears will lose in the first round of the playoffs due to picks.

4. Da boys will stop playing in December as usual.

5. A star QB & RB(different teams) will fall and his back up will look like he got a season supply of "limitless" pills( or D.H. from playmakers connect been found laugh.gif)

Its has been written .....

(SN: I don't root for no lil red bird!!!!,,,Hyperion will unleash the titans just so the roof can come down on us yet again ...)

I thought the pass game got them to playoffs...I never looked at Moreno as a huge factor. It seemed like all cylinders were clicking with the receivers and TE all damn season, until the Bowl, I may be wrong though. You're right, Ball has yet to impress me, and he's about as shakey as they come, when it comes to holding on to the damn ball.

I'm just starting to read up on what's going on, so forgive me. I talk myself into staying away from the sport during the offseason...those 5 months are waaaay too long for me to read up on guys and get excited, since the wait is so long.

I'm looking to see what Amendola (sp) is gonna do this year. Dude was out for the first 5 weeks last season, got roughed up in his first game back, and things didn't work out so well towards the end of the season. That dude's body is about as strong as the crumbs at the bottom of a Dorito's bag. Smh

Do you play fantasy football?

#3 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 06:52 PM

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 1 2014, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought the pass game got them to playoffs...I never looked at Moreno as a huge factor. It seemed like all cylinders were clicking with the receivers and TE all damn season, until the Bowl, I may be wrong though. You're right, Ball has yet to impress me, and he's about as shakey as they come, when it comes to holding on to the damn ball.

I'm just starting to read up on what's going on, so forgive me. I talk myself into staying away from the sport during the offseason...those 5 months are waaaay too long for me to read up on guys and get excited, since the wait is so long.

I'm looking to see what Amendola (sp) is gonna do this year. Dude was out for the first 5 weeks last season, got roughed up in his first game back, and things didn't work out so well towards the end of the season. That dude's body is about as strong as the crumbs at the bottom of a Dorito's bag. Smh

Do you play fantasy football?

the pass blocking was key to alot of those deep balls and he rarely drops. also has some good hands. that made things way easier for payton!

#4 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:37 PM

my bad i forgot that last part laugh.gif

im a fantasy league monster

only played two years first year i went to the ship second year i won it ...i plan to repeat! if you got a league let me know (you to dont be scared taunt.gif)

#5 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 13,869 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Aug 2 2014, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
my bad i forgot that last part laugh.gif

im a fantasy league monster

only played two years first year i went to the ship second year i won it ...i plan to repeat! if you got a league let me know (you to dont be scared taunt.gif)

Just PM me your email address, and I'll shoot you an invite, sir! This is my 5th year playing, and no, I've never gone to the ship. I'm still learning the game, but as soon as I get a good grip on it, I'll start looking into college football. I can't do that at the moment...too many teams, and different rules...but better games, I must say.

#6 BoxingEinstein

BoxingEinstein

Lightweight

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 12:16 AM

1. Look for the ChargeChargers to cause an upset in the playoffs.

2. Look for the Patriots to get revenge on Broncos in the playoffs in a very very close game.

3.Seahawks will repeat.

4.Bengals and Lions will blow it again.

5.Colts and Dolphins will be the dark horse teams this year.

#7 Dolimite

Dolimite

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,496 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 05:37 PM

AZWILDCAT UCLA UCLA UCLA UCLA you get the point.

#8 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 13,869 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 01:32 PM

1. Look for the ChargeChargers to cause an upset in the playoffs.

2. Look for the Patriots to get revenge on Broncos in the playoffs in a very very close game.

3.Seahawks will repeat.

4.Bengals and Lions will blow it again.

5.Colts and Dolphins will be the dark horse teams this year.

1. We'll see....getting whacked by the Dolphins like that yesterday, made me a bit skeptical. The Chargers have done well for the past few seasons, as far making it to the playoffs. Thank God for this upcoming bye week and those comeback game against Oakland and St Louis...they'll need it because the rest of their schedule is uuuugly...Denver, New England, San Fran, Baltimore, and Kansas City.

2. I think the Pat made a damn clear statement last night! Lol

3. Hmmm....thing is, Seattle won a lot of close games last year....and now they're losing those close games to those same teams this year. That defense isn't all that intimidating this year, but there's still time left. 

4. As always...

5. I believe the Colts are past that "dark horse" phase now....they've proven to be a formidable team. The only time they piss me off, is when the pass rush isn't present...we saw that in the Steelers game last week. NOW....the Dolphins though....definitely on dark horse status right now. Had no idea those motherf*ckers were 5-3, until they fleeced San Diego yesterday. I couldn't agree more with the dark horse label for them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users