• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Jack 1000

Jack 1000

The Consultant

• Root Admin
  • 9,916 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 11:56 PM

Yes! "Love Lost!" by KO! to Medina. Maybe this will put an end to his boring PPV undercard fights! Huge upset!

http://www.fighthype...medium=facebook

Jack

#2 Franchize

Franchize

Junior Middleweight

• Members
  • 2,358 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 10:26 AM

LMAO I was just about to post that this is a blessing in disguise for us. So selfish but so true

#3 KSUN247

KSUN247

Super Flyweight

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:29 PM

That loss was long overdue. Not a great boxer, but he should have at least 2 losses on his record. Rosado fight comes to mind.

#4 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 13,975 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:06 PM

Man that KO was hard to watch...no2.gif

Badou Jack looked a little hesitant last night too, but thankfully, he left unscathed. He's my favorite of all the TMT fighters. The others seemed to forced down our throats.

#5 klonopinz

klonopinz

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:05 PM

i like ronald gavril, hes the only one i think whos any good. jack sucked, love sucked, cuba sucked, theophane is a bum, pearson idk, and i think bey has ability but to get knocked out in the 10th round like that shows me he doesnt have the focus for this shit. if bey beats the breaks off vazquez im a believer but all them other dudes besides gavril can eat a dick.

#6 sduck

sduck

Lightweight

• Members
  • 997 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 11:30 PM

I'm actually happy with the loss, because Love is not that good, and it's a waking up call for him.

#7 klonopinz

klonopinz

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 04:30 PM

gavril has a  great style and a lot of potential IMO, but he still needs a lot of experience. he could end up being a great technical puncher like GGG or cotto in the 168 pound division. I think the money team has wayyyyy to many super middleweights, i mean they got LOve, Jack, Cuba< gavril, and i think they got another too. all these guys gonna have to fight eachother someday. they have proved nothing so far, except thast they suck. i mean theyve all been knocked out except cuba and gavril. mickey bey has skills, but hes already shown that he can be caught off guard. floyd and ellerbe should totally revamp the money team and get actual fighters, not bums who kiss floyds ass or fighters that are boys with floyd. 

julian williams would KO ishe and pearson

danny garcia would ko theophane and bey

jesse hart would ko cuba, love, and jack.

philly would smack the shit outta tmt. i would love to see a gym war. philly vs vegas

#8 klonopinz

klonopinz

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 04:35 PM

i mean badou jack sounds like a character from dragon ball z. not a fighter. the money teams is a joke right now. admit it guys, you, along with i, love seeing floyds fighters get knocked out. theres this part of us that screams: ahahahah you aint floyd!  eat canvas fool! ahahah

#9 Franchize

Franchize

Junior Middleweight

• Members
  • 2,358 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:00 AM

Don't want to start a thread for this, but I wanted to ask you guys. More annoying? J'Leon Love being force fed to us or Floyd's "Jesse Vargas is the future of boxing" stance a few years back? lol

#10 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 13,975 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:19 AM

gavril has a  great style and a lot of potential IMO, but he still needs a lot of experience. he could end up being a great technical puncher like GGG or cotto in the 168 pound division. I think the money team has wayyyyy to many super middleweights, i mean they got LOve, Jack, Cuba< gavril, and i think they got another too. all these guys gonna have to fight eachother someday. they have proved nothing so far, except thast they suck. i mean theyve all been knocked out except cuba and gavril. mickey bey has skills, but hes already shown that he can be caught off guard. floyd and ellerbe should totally revamp the money team and get actual fighters, not bums who kiss floyds ass or fighters that are boys with floyd. 

julian williams would KO ishe and pearson

danny garcia would ko theophane and bey

jesse hart would ko cuba, love, and jack.

philly would smack the shit outta tmt. i would love to see a gym war. philly vs vegas

Pfffff! No way in heck! If he couldn't do it years ago, then I just can't see it happening now. Lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users