Posted 17 September 2014 - 02:51 PM

FOTY

#12 klonopinz

klonopinz

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:18 PM

gaby needs to learn how to commit to his shots though, he paws that jab out there ith no extension at all, its a range finder, thats it. im so dissapointed in briscoe at this point, i mean he was following charlo around the ringlike a guy that just turned pro. mabe he should have taken that invite to train with golovkin, i think hed be better by now. another technical issue i see ith him is his right hand, hen he lands it he bring it back past his chin with this little swag move on the end of it, like his little flair, and that will get him straight KTFO. he leaves his chin open completely, and its not like the right hand does damage, its a little short right hand because usually he smothers his own attack by getting in to close. if he just took half of step back when he gets off, hed have snap on his shots. thats all billys fault right there, he should see that and correct it.

gaby also has zero left hook. its so innefective i dont even consider it an option for him. his defense is also completely anticipative, not reactive. he just assumes where the shots are gonna come from and then moves his head around before somebody gets off, all golovkin did was ait for him to stop doing his little juke move and jab him, meanhile gabbys wasting energy trying to be slick. epic fail. he needs to just tuck his head into his should like hopkins when he thros his right and learn to duck out to the sides. he also needs to learn to roll off shots to take the power away so he dont get all cut up. i think some simple hip movement ould also help him, he could slip shots while still being in range for counter attack, cuz as of right now he jumps completely out of range and ruins his own opportunity to counter. 

#13 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,951 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:54 PM

gaby needs to learn how to commit to his shots though, he paws that jab out there ith no extension at all, its a range finder, thats it. im so dissapointed in briscoe at this point, i mean he was following charlo around the ringlike a guy that just turned pro. mabe he should have taken that invite to train with golovkin, i think hed be better by now. another technical issue i see ith him is his right hand, hen he lands it he bring it back past his chin with this little swag move on the end of it, like his little flair, and that will get him straight KTFO. he leaves his chin open completely, and its not like the right hand does damage, its a little short right hand because usually he smothers his own attack by getting in to close. if he just took half of step back when he gets off, hed have snap on his shots. thats all billys fault right there, he should see that and correct it.

gaby also has zero left hook. its so innefective i dont even consider it an option for him. his defense is also completely anticipative, not reactive. he just assumes where the shots are gonna come from and then moves his head around before somebody gets off, all golovkin did was ait for him to stop doing his little juke move and jab him, meanhile gabbys wasting energy trying to be slick. epic fail. he needs to just tuck his head into his should like hopkins when he thros his right and learn to duck out to the sides. he also needs to learn to roll off shots to take the power away so he dont get all cut up. i think some simple hip movement ould also help him, he could slip shots while still being in range for counter attack, cuz as of right now he jumps completely out of range and ruins his own opportunity to counter. 

LOL you called him Gaby 

#14 klonopinz

klonopinz

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:24 PM

i cant help it its jsut to cute

#15 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 09:24 PM

Nice breakdown klono

#16 BrutUalBK

BrutUalBK

Welterweight

• Banned
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 09:44 PM

About the only thing that concerns me about this fight is Kirkland's conditioning, it's somewhat suspect for the way he fights and he gets hit too much IMHo, if Rosado can just box and move  then he should be able to win this fight but if he gets into a brawl especially early in the bout then I think he may get put to sleep.

#17 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,154 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:07 PM

Looks like Kirkland's ruined this fight, because there was mix-up with the money....in other words, he thought he was getting more for the fight. I'm sick of this dude...why couldn't he just stay in jail? His career is going nowhere fast, and he always outprices himself for fights. What's good with this dude?

#18 mrchitown

mrchitown

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,529 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:24 PM

Here's a link to an article about what Cshel is talking about

http://sports.yahoo....SpUgTcAaDTBGOd_

I say stick a fork in him because I believe he's done. He fired Wolfe AGAIN earlier this year and reconnected with her and now he doesn't want to fight for what he already agreed upon. This guy is a career fuckup. I have ZERO interest in James Kirkland. He doesn't want to be great,he just wants to do what he wants to do and when he wants to do it. The problem is usually Newhart he wants to do ends up with trips to jail

#19 BrutUalBK

BrutUalBK

Welterweight

• Banned
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:30 PM

If Rosado stays away from the brawl early on then he should win this war because that's what Kirkland is going to try and make it as he knows it is his best and only chance.

James doesn't know how to spell the word defense so he is only looking to punch, if Rosado stays on his bike the first 5 rounds using potshots and blocking shots then he should be able to distance Kirkland (who I believe has stamina issues) and win this fight.

I will go with Rosado by decision or late stoppage.

#20 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,154 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:35 AM

Here's a link to an article about what Cshel is talking about

http://sports.yahoo....SpUgTcAaDTBGOd_

I say stick a fork in him because I believe he's done. He fired Wolfe AGAIN earlier this year and reconnected with her and now he doesn't want to fight for what he already agreed upon. This guy is a career fuckup. I have ZERO interest in James Kirkland. He doesn't want to be great,he just wants to do what he wants to do and when he wants to do it. The problem is usually Newhart he wants to do ends up with trips to jail

Yeah, he's torn his Sunday draws with me....done with Kirkland. I mean, where in his head, does he feel that he deserves all of these huge paydays? The last formidable opponent that he fought, was Angulo...and maybe we can throw Carlos Molina's name in there (I'm still mad at him for stinking up the joint against Smith on the Canelo/Mayweather undercard). 

I'm starting to believe that dude has some type of mental issue...he's too damn impulsive for his own good. Just how many times is he gonna fire his team....the same people who stuck by him while he pissed away great opportunities. 

It seems like anybody that's in place to do some type of good for him, he finds a way to ruin it. Anybody that means him no good, are always at the forefront. I wanna know who's in his ear like this. Shit, was 50 supposed not make any money off the fight? I mean, he is the promoter, correct? 

James' career is going down the shitter, rather quickly. Oh who am I kidding? It went down a long time ago. Smh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users