Photo

Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri-Preview and Poll!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
54 replies to this topic

Poll: Pacquiao vs. Algieri-Poll (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Who Wins?

1. Pacquiao by Dec (Close) (5 votes [45.45%])

Percentage of vote: 45.45%

2. Pacquiao by Dec (Wide) (3 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

3. Pacquiao by KO/TKO (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Algieri by Dec (Close) (2 votes [18.18%])

Percentage of vote: 18.18%

5. Algieri by Dec (Wide) (1 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

6. Algieri by KO/TKO (0 votes [0.00%])

7. Draw (0 votes [0.00%])

8. DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote

#51 Dolimite

Dolimite

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,008 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 08:21 AM

Either Roach has nothing else to talk about or he is sick with Mayweather. "I told Manny not to beat up Chris too bad because Floyd will be afraid to fight us!" Fucking really! When was the last time Manny beat up anyone really bad? Fuck hate this guy! I am taking Chris in this fight. You think Manny was fighting a top 4 fighter the way Roach is carrying on. Come on, you are fighting an ESPN fighter. Give me a break. You are suppose to beat the breaks off this guy. Fuck this fight. I hope Chris KOs Manny. I wish Manny would tell his people to shut the fuck up. We know that Jessie Vargas is going to get the Manny fight next.

UCLA! BRUINS RUN LA> I will be at the game.

#52 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,154 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 01:51 PM

And I'm not paying for this shit fest. Didn't know it was $70, I'd rather have a deep and meaningful conversation with my girl before I pay for a TR PPV. That's how bad this PPV is lol

C'mon Chi, that deep and meaningful conversation is only gonna last about 15 mins before you mentally check out. LOL

#53 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,154 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 01:59 PM

Roach has been quite annoying lately.mit seems the closer it gets to fight night for Pacquiao, the more bs thst comes from his camp. What I find most annoying is that Roach is a habitual liar.

He talked about everything except how his fighter was allegedly getting worked over in sparring by Postol and Mike Jones. I think he gets away with it because of the media, unfortunately some journalists are worried more about continuing to get credentials to the fights then to do their actual job which is reporting.

I never heard of Broner being at the Olympic training camp, the only story I've ever heard is Broner got put to sleep by Errol at Floyd's gym and that was when Errol was sparring Floyd for one of his upcoming fights.

His lies about Floyd are obvious, I won't even rehash that except to say no one is scared of anyone, especially as it pertains to the situation of Manny vs Floyd....the worse has to be the Khan stuff. Remember before he was singing a different tune. He said Amir had never been down when he sparred Pacquiao and that Khan actually dropped Pacquiao 3x out of all the times they sparred. Now we're supposed to forget that info and believe he got slept by Manny. You can't believe nothing he says. It's one thing to sell a fight its another just to blatantly lie

You never know which planet Freddie is on, period. Lol

I almost believed his story about Spence and the Olympic training and so on, but that took place in 2012. Those Broner/Spence rumors didn't start to surface until last year sometime. I remember the Peterson/Mayweather sparring story which surfaced a while after it happened, but c'mon, people hated Broner waaaay before then, so if it happened in 2012, somebody would've leaked it immediately. 

As for the Khan situation, he was singing Khan's praises back in the day...saying that Khan gave Manny several problems in camp. How did he go from giving Manny problems, to having his lights knocked out by Manny in sparring? 

At this point, it's obvious that and Manny and Freddie (along with the Pacquiao bottom-feeders) are desperate for a big payday. Manny's been getting easy and consistent paydays for a while, but something tells me that things aren't adding up the way they're supposed to. 

#54 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,154 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 02:04 PM

2 ounces......well .2 (just lost all my d-boi cred)

is that all? must of missed the dot lol

I've been reading around and I agree with what I've been reading (which is rare), it appears as though Chris was trying to bulk up and work on his power....hence why he came in 0.4 lbs over. Either that, or he has been enjoying this fame from landing a Pac fight. 

I hope he sits down on his shots in this fight, because he rarely did in the Ruslan fight...if ever. I'll admit, it was annoying that he didn't sit down on anything, but that would've left him open for Ruslan to sit down on his shots. 

#55 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,154 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 03:06 PM

Algieri's "confident that the judges wont favor Pacquiao in China". Any fighter that has confidence in the judges in another man's backyard, is asking to lose (i.e. Trout/Canelo in Texas, Lara/Canelo in (insert ANY venue)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users