• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#11 flazi

flazi

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 01:21 PM

i think with two good shoulders he beats soto karass.  

#12 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 01:23 PM

What level is Khan realistically on? He's a star in his own mind. The only reason he's fighting Devon is because he's desparate to land the Mayweather fight. Sure he has more quality wins but he hasn't faced world class competition since Garcia and we saw what happened there. He hasn't done squat at WW but Berto and Ortiz have.
I agree,I'm thinking with some minor tweaking he could best Karass by KO and him and Ortiz, with all the bad blood between the two at some point they've got to rematch

He's a half ass star if anything and I'm sure its in Europe to middle east!
His skill level shouldn't be up for argument and his resume speaks that.
The Devon fight was good before and even better now. I was just as pissed as anyone else when he chose to weasel out last..but can't knock his financial choice even though it flopped cause at the time it seemed half way wise...not fight game praise worthy or accepted but wise. Devon can't seem to land a victory over top comp either! And I'll still take khan in a rematch with danny!
Berto has put in some work at 47 he gets that nod....but Ortiz only 47 moment was a war with berto that he undoubtedly won outright!
I don't think berto has the pop to keep karrass down I was thinking UD with a few kds on both sides. The Ortiz rematch needs to be on a night of rematches card they owe us!

#13 klonopinz

klonopinz

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 05:24 PM

danny still whoops khan in a rematch, but id take khan over berto and alexander any day. i think anyone who tries to box with khan loses, but if you force him to brawl with you you can really beat his ass like maidana and danny have. id also take guerrero over khan. devon isnt a brawler, and neither is berto. berto tried to brawl with ortiz and lost, he also tried to brawl with guerrero and lost. he had no choice but to brawl with karass because he blew his shoulder out, if he had both arms he would have easily out boxed karass seeing as how he lasted 12 rounds with one arm. 

khan has stepped to all the guys who made ortiz a bitch and beaten them. khan has finally realized he can box guys and last fight i saw collazo try to lure him into a brawl and he didnt take the bait. i reeally liked what i saw from amir khan, and it showed me that he really put some work in, he has  a long way to go, but he is getting better every year. 

speed was the key in beating alexander for shawn porter, devon could not deal with shawns speed and it made him hesitate. he got clobbered pretty good in that fight. i think khan can pull off a unanimous decision but i think hell out box devon instead of fight him on the inside like shawn did. devon hops in and out with his offense and he comes straight in and goes straight out, his big dumb grin is going to be like fried goat for khan. khan will be eating his ass up all night

#14 klonopinz

klonopinz

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 05:28 PM

i cant wait to see alexander's legs go stiff after eating right hands. its eye candy. that porter fight was fun  to watch. i love when devon eats it. i cant stand his stupid grunts. he sounds like some 13 year old kid in a tiger schulmans karate class. hiyahhhhhhhhhhh!

• Cshel86 likes this

#15 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,154 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 08:22 PM

danny still whoops khan in a rematch, but id take khan over berto and alexander any day. i think anyone who tries to box with khan loses, but if you force him to brawl with you you can really beat his ass like maidana and danny have. id also take guerrero over khan. devon isnt a brawler, and neither is berto. berto tried to brawl with ortiz and lost, he also tried to brawl with guerrero and lost. he had no choice but to brawl with karass because he blew his shoulder out, if he had both arms he would have easily out boxed karass seeing as how he lasted 12 rounds with one arm. 

khan has stepped to all the guys who made ortiz a bitch and beaten them. khan has finally realized he can box guys and last fight i saw collazo try to lure him into a brawl and he didnt take the bait. i reeally liked what i saw from amir khan, and it showed me that he really put some work in, he has  a long way to go, but he is getting better every year. 

speed was the key in beating alexander for shawn porter, devon could not deal with shawns speed and it made him hesitate. he got clobbered pretty good in that fight. i think khan can pull off a unanimous decision but i think hell out box devon instead of fight him on the inside like shawn did. devon hops in and out with his offense and he comes straight in and goes straight out, his big dumb grin is going to be like fried goat for khan. khan will be eating his ass up all night

Swift whoops all of these chumps from 40-47...mark my words 

B)

#16 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,154 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 08:27 PM

i cant wait to see alexander's legs go stiff after eating right hands. its eye candy. that porter fight was fun  to watch. i love when devon eats it. i cant stand his stupid grunts. he sounds like some 13 year old kid in a tiger schulmans karate class. hiyahhhhhhhhhhh!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#17 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 10:05 PM

Swift whoops all of these chumps from 40-47...mark my words 

B)

You mean just the ones listed right lol.....and even then lol

#18 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,154 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 09:37 AM

You mean just the ones listed right lol.....and even then lol

Oh noooo my brotha...Swift edges a lot of these dudes at 40 and 47! You gotta ride with your favorite, even when things look a bit uncertain, lol

#19 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 10:29 AM

Oh noooo my brotha...Swift edges a lot of these dudes at 40 and 47! You gotta ride with your favorite, even when things look a bit uncertain, lol

Can't even argue that lol

#20 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,154 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 10:37 AM

Can't even argue that lol

I'm not saying that from a nuthugger standpoint either....you have just to consider the competition right now...or styles, rather. He had trouble with Herrera because of the style and movement, but there aren't many guys in either division that fight that way. 

He'll have his hands full with Thurman, Maidana, and Marquez. I feel that he'll have a rather easy time with Berto and Ortiz at this point. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users