• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#11 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,154 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 03:40 PM

Bernard got these old cats feeling revitalized n shit.... Lol! Is this fight taking place in the USA? I Didn't think he could get cleared...

N oh yeah... Wassup CSHEL n Chi

Whaddup T! What's goin' on down there in TX? I gotta make my way down there before the summer..those women are niiiiiice down there!

That damn Hopkins done lit a fire under everybody's ass! Lol. I don't think this one is gonna be on regular TV....couldn't find it anywhere on the guide, not to mention that it's coming on next Friday. 

• mrchitown likes this

#12 klonopinz

klonopinz

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 04:22 AM

i think its going to be more of a sparrign session than a fight

#13 klonopinz

klonopinz

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 04:22 AM

last time i saw mickey rourke fight was in bullet. he got his ass beat

• mrchitown likes this

#14 klonopinz

klonopinz

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 04:23 AM

i wonder if hell be fighting back at 175 or what?

Edited by klonopinz, 23 November 2014 - 04:31 AM.

#15 mrchitown

mrchitown

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,529 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 03:38 PM

Whaddup T! What's goin' on down there in TX? I gotta make my way down there before the summer..those women are niiiiiice down there!

That damn Hopkins done lit a fire under everybody's ass! Lol. I don't think this one is gonna be on regular TV....couldn't find it anywhere on the guide, not to mention that it's coming on next Friday.

I second the remarks of the fine ass women in Texas lol

Ain't no way any reputable network would pick this fight up, it's just a bad fight.mruslan shouldn't be fighting Castillo, I don't even think I could call this a stay busy fight

Lol yeah he did

Edited by mrchitown, 24 November 2014 - 03:38 PM.

#16 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,154 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 10:38 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i wonder if hell be fighting back at 175 or what?

175 lbs times what? That motherf*cker hasn't been that light since Jesus was a baby. 

#17 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,154 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 10:44 PM

I second the remarks of the fine ass women in Texas lol

Ain't no way any reputable network would pick this fight up, it's just a bad fight.mruslan shouldn't be fighting Castillo, I don't even think I could call this a stay busy fight

Lol yeah he did

I haven't been to Texas since 2005, and I must say, I have vivid memories of that state. Hell, I was just in Lancaster and I had all of that fun....cant even imagine how I would be in San Antonio, Dallas, or Houston...I probably wouldn't wanna bring my ass back to GA. Lol

I wont even question why he's fighting Castillo at this point, its not even worth questioning. I know one thing, he cant say that nobody wants to fight him, because he could've easily picked somebody with a pulse or an unbattered brain. 

#18 mrchitown

mrchitown

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,529 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:20 AM

I haven't been to Texas since 2005, and I must say, I have vivid memories of that state. Hell, I was just in Lancaster and I had all of that fun....cant even imagine how I would be in San Antonio, Dallas, or Houston...I probably wouldn't wanna bring my ass back to GA. Lol

I wont even question why he's fighting Castillo at this point, its not even worth questioning. I know one thing, he cant say that nobody wants to fight him, because he could've easily picked somebody with a pulse or an unbattered brain.

It wouldn't take much to get me to NOT want to come back to the CHI lol.....only thing about Tx is they stay on episodes of cheaters.mid just one night them chicks cuz don't nobody got a faithful bone in they body down there but the thing is them women got some bodies so I might excuse some foul behavior from time to time lol

Yeah he could've, his team says they made offers to Zab and a couple others but we're turned down. Idk if I beleive it but after this massacre of Castillo he's going to have to fight a live body
  • Cshel86 likes this

#19 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,154 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 11:41 PM

It wouldn't take much to get me to NOT want to come back to the CHI lol.....only thing about Tx is they stay on episodes of cheaters.mid just one night them chicks cuz don't nobody got a faithful bone in they body down there but the thing is them women got some bodies so I might excuse some foul behavior from time to time lol

Yeah he could've, his team says they made offers to Zab and a couple others but we're turned down. Idk if I beleive it but after this massacre of Castillo he's going to have to fight a live body

Man the last time I was down there, I was 19 or 20...it was during my cousin's high school graduation...so most of the chicks I was around, were 18 or 19. I wasn't around any grown grown grown women...I saw most of them from a far. The post-grad women that were in my reach had NICE bodies though, lol.

They made Zab an offer? Wow. Why not, a guy like Soto? Molina? Hell, somebody else. If Castillo was the only one who bit, then so be it...but I don't wanna see another farce like this. 

#20 Dolimite

Dolimite

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,008 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 05:54 PM

http://www.boxingsce...workouts--84702

Mickey is scary. Not in a good way. Iggy Pop on juice is what one commentator said. lol
  • Cshel86 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users