32 replies to this topic

#31 Dolimite

Dolimite

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,008 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 07:55 PM

$7k?? No one would blame you if you Ray Rice her

My credit cards are for emergencies. She went into my wallet took out my card and effortlessly charged 7k worth of flowers!.And lied about it. I was done. I would Ray Rice her ass and Ray Corruth her ass if I didn't get my money back. I called up the card place reported fraudulent charges, they gave my money back. Bitches be on one. I ain't calling all women bitches but that one and Cshel's would fit that title.

#32 mrchitown

mrchitown

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,529 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 12:33 AM

My credit cards are for emergencies. She went into my wallet took out my card and effortlessly charged 7k worth of flowers!.And lied about it. I was done. I would Ray Rice her ass and Ray Corruth her ass if I didn't get my money back. I called up the card place reported fraudulent charges, they gave my money back. Bitches be on one. I ain't calling all women bitches but that one and Cshel's would fit that title.

Like I said can't nobody blame you for that if you did. Learned my lesson with that stuff from my baby mama, she used to overdraft my account by using my debit card buying her and her family shit but I fixed her ass. My girl now I leave my stuff out in plain sight, I dare her to try that, ain't never had no problems like that outta her

#33 mrchitown

mrchitown

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,529 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 12:34 AM

Rourke...man that fight seemed fix. Thst whole card was terrible, I hope Castillo is not medically cleared to fight here in the U.S. again but Russia clears everybody

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users