• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

#171 klonopinz

klonopinz

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 06:30 PM

i also thought evgeny clearly won as well. i think cawford is a doggggg. he boxes you, but his mentality is punish you. and thats why i think hes different than other boxers. i wouldnt even call him slick, because he takes hits and doesnt give a shit, he just makes a slight change and stays cool bout it and keeps figuring out what is gonna work best for him offensively. i like that he never stops that, hell make changes in round 10 if he sees it working and hes starting to land. and he can still press you and maintain his boxing mentality. some guys once they come out of their boxing gameplan and start punchign they cant go back, where as crawford can no problem. broner seems to have that issue sometimes. it seems very hard to lure crawford into fighting your fight. i like that he will take risks to hurt you back. that makes his fights exciting. everytime i watch him theres always an "OH SHIT...!!" moment

#172 mrchitown

mrchitown

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,529 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 08:45 PM

Arum says that Crawford could be ready for Pacquiao by the end of next year. Typical lol. I like Crawford but I'd rather not see that fight at the moment because there are some guys at JWW that I'd like to see TC in with . Arum needs to re-learn the art of promoting. I want to see Crawford built up. All Arum does is toss in fighters to fight Manny and then you rarely hear from them again

Edited by mrchitown, 02 December 2014 - 08:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users