• Please log in to reply
232 replies to this topic

#231 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,154 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 11:55 AM

whoa! Damn Chi, see how I get dragged in shit. Pill Popper just likes popping shit. He at times isn't meant to be taken seriously. I am no ones throw, I don't know what you meant by how he talks to me. 

:lol:

Here comes Dolimite...always in the middle of the circus

• Dolimite likes this

#232 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,154 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:00 PM

it is a major piss take that he wont fight Brook now because of bullshit. Utter fucking bullshit. I hope May never fights him, and he wastes another year.

Isn't Brook supposed to be fighting Jo Jo Dan, or did I hear wrong? I know he's coming back after being stabbed and so on, but they could've done juuuust a bit better and found him a better opponent for his next fight in the US. Hell, put him with somebody of note, even if they're on their way out of the sport.

You should've known that Khan was gonna try and overlook Brook, after he beat Devon. That dude's eyes are fixed on Floyd at this point, like a straight zealot, might I add. Lol

If Floyd decides to fight somebody else in May, then I would sincerely hope that he demands a Khan/Brook fight as the cofeature, the same way he "said" that he did for Garcia/Matthysse. 

#233 Dolimite

Dolimite

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,008 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 10:08 PM

Isn't Brook supposed to be fighting Jo Jo Dan, or did I hear wrong? I know he's coming back after being stabbed and so on, but they could've done juuuust a bit better and found him a better opponent for his next fight in the US. Hell, put him with somebody of note, even if they're on their way out of the sport.

You should've known that Khan was gonna try and overlook Brook, after he beat Devon. That dude's eyes are fixed on Floyd at this point, like a straight zealot, might I add. Lol

If Floyd decides to fight somebody else in May, then I would sincerely hope that he demands a Khan/Brook fight as the cofeature, the same way he "said" that he did for Garcia/Matthysse. 

What if Brook fights Danny beats him and goads Amir for a fight. I think Brooks style would give Danny hell. The same Danny that beat King Khan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users