• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#11 klonopinz

klonopinz

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 01:49 AM

Funny how Arum does the same shit but longer. He accused Marquez of PED use after sending Pac to lala land, but never accused Pac of the same thing. Said Mayweather hands picks his opponents but thinks Manny vs. a kick boxer is a great fight. Fuck.this dude and hjs bias reporting and bogus ass show

algieri was an undefeated boxer and world champion, dont downplay what he accomplished because you hate pacquiao. algieri actually outboxed taylor better than broner did. pretty good for a former kickboxer to be on the same level as adrien broner, a budding star. being a combat sport athlete is hard enough, but to be two, and to do it after only boxing for 4 years or so, thats a pretty good accomplishment. 

#12 Dolimite

Dolimite

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,005 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 01:22 AM

algieri was an undefeated boxer and world champion, dont downplay what he accomplished because you hate pacquiao. algieri actually outboxed taylor better than broner did. pretty good for a former kickboxer to be on the same level as adrien broner, a budding star. being a combat sport athlete is hard enough, but to be two, and to do it after only boxing for 4 years or so, thats a pretty good accomplishment.

Yeah, It was a shit fight. Algieri should of never been in the ring with Pacman. Shit fight, shit fight. I wonder how you will spin it when Pac fights the undefeated.Vargas. Just because you are undefeated doesn't equate to you being a world beater. Just look at Wilder.
  • BrutUalBK likes this

#13 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,440 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:14 PM

Yeah, It was a shit fight. Algieri should of never been in the ring with Pacman. Shit fight, shit fight. I wonder how you will spin it when Pac fights the undefeated.Vargas. Just because you are undefeated doesn't equate to you being a world beater. Just look at Wilder.

No but he was a strong hungry young lion haha

• Cshel86, AZWildCat and Dolimite like this

#14 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,152 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:24 PM

Manny must have banged your baby mamas....shit is starting to remind me of some Dale and John Redcorn stuff...except Dale couldn't figure out that Redcorn was banging his wife and his kid looked nothing like him. 

#15 Dolimite

Dolimite

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,005 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 01:08 PM

Manny must have banged your baby mamas....shit is starting to remind me of some Dale and John Redcorn stuff...except Dale couldn't figure out that Redcorn was banging his wife and his kid looked nothing like him. 

No, none of that happened. It was a shit fight. King of the Hill reference? lol. It was a shit fight, Chris was out of his league he even admitted much, his corner had no idea what they were doing. It was like Garcia and Rod Salka, terrible match up. You in all your cynicism, have to admit that. I thought Mayweather Guerrero was a shit fight as well. 

• BrutUalBK likes this

#16 xxxxxx

xxxxxx

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 02:56 PM

Did Lampley even mention the Stiverne-Wilder Title match taking place in this month? I believe Wilder is managed by Haymon and this is a great fight to have. 

#17 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,440 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 05:52 PM

Did Lampley even mention the Stiverne-Wilder Title match taking place in this month? I believe Wilder is managed by Haymon and this is a great fight to have. 

if you think about it, thats Klits title, it was a vacant title Stiverne won. Now if Wilder had to fight Klit for the title he might not be. 

#18 xxxxxx

xxxxxx

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 09:03 PM

if you think about it, thats Klits title, it was a vacant title Stiverne won. Now if Wilder had to fight Klit for the title he might not be. 

It's basically a fight to determine #1 mandatory for Wladamir which is a good fight. I think Stiverne should win this as long as he don't get KO'd.

#19 daprofessor

daprofessor

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,063 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 09:17 PM

fuck lampley. 

#20 mrchitown

mrchitown

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,529 posts