• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic

#11 klonopinz

klonopinz

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 12:47 PM

im going wilder by round 8 knockout. the range is a problem for stiverne. anytime you deal with a fighter with the pwer of a thurman,ggg, or wilder, you really have to change your gameplan to work around it, you cannot just trust your chin, everyone is human. i think deontay hasnt even shown what hes capable of yet because nobody has tested him, that doesnt mean he cant pass that test with flying colors. people tend to shy away from a guy that hasnt been tested, but that doesnt mean he cant step to the plate. i think he can, and i think he will.

#12 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 03:00 PM

I understand we have hype jobs but how many flukes does it take? Not just them but everybody.
You can only down so much formula before solid food becomes enticing.
  • Cshel86 likes this

#13 BoxingEinstein

BoxingEinstein

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:25 PM

I take what I said back, I did not know Don King promotes B Ware, what in the total fuck? ? Smfh...now I want Wilder to beat him so King can't eat off anymore name fighters, why Stiverne, just why?

#PutKingOutOfBoxing
#ArumNeedsToBeNext
#AllInForWilder

#14 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 08:39 PM

Getting slept late would appear to serve as some type of way of saving face, in Bermane's case. However, it'll send the wrong message....that Wilder is "elite" and can perform in the later rounds...which he's yet to have gone.

I'd only hope that Bermane got stopped early....that way he can say it was a fluke or he got caught cold. :lol:

Ala Scott!

#15 Hotsauce

Hotsauce

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 11:00 PM

I need wilder to win

#16 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,154 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 10:04 AM

At this point, Wilder has the size advantages and he uses them, period. I mean, why risk it if you have all of the advantages. The only way I see this going any differently, is if Stiverne jumps on him early and stays in his chest (using head movement to get inside).

I feel like Wilder's already prepared for a fast start by Stiverne though....like the Klitz bros. Just as much as Wilder has that thunder in his fists, Stiverne has it as well. My only hopes is that this fights goes more than 5 rounds. 

#17 flazi

flazi

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 12:48 PM

Stiverne never starts fast.  he thinks in there.

#18 mrchitown

mrchitown

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,529 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 04:07 PM

Bermane can make it hard for Wilder if he moves and I mean moves a lot, if he doesn't let Deontay get set and is able to get his offense going I could then see Bermane actually sleeping Deontay. Deontay going to have to use that jab and I know Bermane is going to be looking for the right hand so he should make it a point to put Bermane out with the left hook

Should be a good fight, I'm very excited for this one. Maybe because we have 2 American HW's fighting for the title...still think Stiverne gets slept though, he got KO'd by a dude with an 11-15 record.
  • Cshel86 and AZWildCat like this

#19 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,154 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 09:33 PM

Bermane can make it hard for Wilder if he moves and I mean moves a lot, if he doesn't let Deontay get set and is able to get his offense going I could then see Bermane actually sleeping Deontay. Deontay going to have to use that jab and I know Bermane is going to be looking for the right hand so he should make it a point to put Bermane out with the left hook
Should be a good fight, I'm very excited for this one. Maybe because we have 2 American HW's fighting for the title...still think Stiverne gets slept though, he got KO'd by a dude with an 11-15 record.

Holy son of a futhamucker...Stiverne got KO'd by a dude who was 11-15???

Damn Chi, you remind of one of those anonymous sources who outs a presidential candidate...like the Romney situation. Lol
  • AZWildCat likes this

#20 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 10:30 PM

Nobody looked into the cotto-martinez fight like this lmao first Sig bet fight of the year and they already studying film and stats like gruden at Qb camp!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users