• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic

#21 mrchitown

mrchitown

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,529 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 07:40 PM

Holy son of a futhamucker...Stiverne got KO'd by a dude who was 11-15???
Damn Chi, you remind of one of those anonymous sources who outs a presidential candidate...like the Romney situation. Lol

I just give the necessary info to the people lol

Yup the guy was 11-15 when he KO'd Stiverne. The ONE loss Stiverne has came to a fighter with a11-15 record and he was Ko'd, let that sink in for a minute shall we lol

Nobody looked into the cotto-martinez fight like this lmao first Sig bet fight of the year and they already studying film and stats like gruden at Qb camp!

I thought Martinez was going to go to work on Cotto. Big mistake, I wish i did do a film session like Gruden, maybe it would've changed my pick

#22 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 09:14 PM

I thought Martinez was going to go to work on Cotto. Big mistake, I wish i did do a film session like Gruden, maybe it would've changed my pick

Papa Trinidad told us all what was gonna happen and how it was gonna happen ...utilize every source of info...I believe was the only one who went with the KO after putting all the facts together.

#23 mrchitown

mrchitown

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,529 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 10:33 PM

Papa Trinidad told us all what was gonna happen and how it was gonna happen ...utilize every source of info...I believe was the only one who went with the KO after putting all the facts together.

Nah forget that, Trinidad was biased, wth was he gon say? No way was he gon root against Cotto

#24 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 11:37 PM

Nah forget that, Trinidad was biased, wth was he gon say? No way was he gon root against Cotto

There was a lot of boricua that went against cotto!

#25 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,096 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 09 January 2015 - 01:24 AM

I just give the necessary info to the people lol

Yup the guy was 11-15 when he KO'd Stiverne. The ONE loss Stiverne has came to a fighter with a11-15 record and he was Ko'd, let that sink in for a minute shall we lol

Did you see fight where Stiverne was,(T) KO'd?? If you havent, then i suggest you watch it. its on YOUTUBE. It was the bullsitiest of bullshit stoppages. He got caught as he was tiring from giving that guy a beating. he wasnt down and his hands were up the whole time.  I dont think he was really hurt as much as he was tired. True, he should never have been in that situation with that level of opponent. I think that was a learning experience  and would not use that particular loss to form any type of bias.

Since we're looking for chinks in the armour, Deontay was knocked down by a tomato can that was 17-20. Of course he won the fight , but surely if a guy 17-20 can get to Deontay, whats he gonna do when Stiverne hits him?

• AZWildCat likes this

#26 Hotsauce

Hotsauce

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:21 AM

all access comes on tonight

• AZWildCat likes this

#27 mrchitown

mrchitown

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,529 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 09:37 AM

Did you see fight where Stiverne was,(T) KO'd?? If you havent, then i suggest you watch it. its on YOUTUBE. It was the bullsitiest of bullshit stoppages. He got caught as he was tiring from giving that guy a beating. he wasnt down and his hands were up the whole time.  I dont think he was really hurt as much as he was tired. True, he should never have been in that situation with that level of opponent. I think that was a learning experience  and would not use that particular loss to form any type of bias.

Since we're looking for chinks in the armour, Deontay was knocked down by a tomato can that was 17-20. Of course he won the fight , but surely if a guy 17-20 can get to Deontay, whats he gonna do when Stiverne hits him?

now I'm biased? Ok

I saw the fight a while ago and it probably could've continued but to me a bullshit stoppage was what happened to Meldrick Taylor against Chavez, Bermane going down by a fighter of that record was bullshit on his part. The fact remains, does he or doesn't he have an L on his record from an 11-15 fighter? A majority of the people calling the stoppage bullshit are biased.

Yeah Deontay went down but he doesn't have a L on his record does he?

All I hear is how skilled Bermane is yet his whole body of work is equal to Wilder's. When has he displayed this skill? Against Ray Austin? Against Arreola? Who hurt him numerous times, the same thing you said about Wilder could definitely be said about Bermane. Wilder has freakish power and if he connects flush its over

It's a true pick'em fight to me. If you like Stiverne that's cool but don't be calling me biased because I pointed out a flaw or two in someone you like. Half the people rooting against Wilder doing it because they say he's unproven but ignore that Stiverne is too and for the simple fact that some fans don't like Wilder for whatever reason

But he's an Olympic medalist, undefeated as a pro with freakish power. You've got to have some type of skills to do what he's done up to this point. One could argue that Stiverne and Wilder are equally skilled

And for the record if you don't want to be a victim of an alleged stoppage, you probably shouldn't get buzzed in the first place, pound your chest like a gorilla and get buzzed again...I guess we should ignore the draw he had against a 17-17 fighter as well right?

Wilder got his faults too, I think they should've moved him along faster but he here now. It's time to put up or shutup. And I know Stiverne itching to put a L on Wilder's record. Idk who'll win but I do believe one of them getting KTFO

Edited by mrchitown, 09 January 2015 - 09:50 AM.

• bnoles4life likes this

#28 mrchitown

mrchitown

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,529 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 09:38 AM

There was a lot of boricua that went against cotto!

I must've missed that,I did see some pick against him but not too many

#29 mrchitown

mrchitown

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,529 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 09:41 AM

I take what I said back, I did not know Don King promotes B Ware, what in the total fuck? ? Smfh...now I want Wilder to beat him so King can't eat off anymore name fighters, why Stiverne, just why?
#PutKingOutOfBoxing
#ArumNeedsToBeNext
#AllInForWilder

He was more active before he signed with Don King. I hate the way he maneuvers his fighters now. Many of them are lucky if they fight once a year

#30 Hotsauce

Hotsauce

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 01:33 PM

He was more active before he signed with Don King. I hate the way he maneuvers his fighters now. Many of them are lucky if they fight once a year

A lot of these fighters should be fighting 3 or 4 times a year

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users