Photo

WIlder Stiverne Poll

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

Poll: wilder stiverne poll (11 member(s) have cast votes)

How does this fight end

1. Draw (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. DQ (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Wilder by KO (3 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

4. Stiverne by KO (5 votes [45.45%])

Percentage of vote: 45.45%

5. Wilder on the cards (0 votes [0.00%])

6. Stiverne on the cards (3 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

Vote

#11 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,161 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 11:56 PM

Life would totally suck if this went the whole 12 rounds. I mean, didn't most think that Rios/Alvarado II, Garcia/Matthysse, and Porter/Brook wouldn't go the distance?

#12 BoxingFan86

BoxingFan86

Lightweight

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 01:11 AM

Life would totally suck if this went the whole 12 rounds. I mean, didn't most think that Rios/Alvarado II, Garcia/Matthysse, and Porter/Brook wouldn't go the distance?

Yes, a lot of people (including me) thought those fights wouldn't go the distance. I let the Garcia-Matthysse fight get a pass, though, because I was thoroughly impressed. Porter-Brook was a letdown, because I was unimpressed with Shawn's performance. He looked like an aggressive chihuahua every time he ran in with his head down, throwing wild punches. I salute Brooks, because he did what I wanted to do, which is kick Shawn's ass. I hate his fighting style with a passion; it looked so amateurish that night. I can't believe Alexander lost to him.

#13 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,096 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 17 January 2015 - 04:46 AM

The unfortunate part about all of this is that if Stiverne wins then the heavyweight division goes right back to obscurity where in a few months Klitscko will be coming through to collect Stiverne's belt. We'll be right back to boring. If Wilder wins, then we may have a true legit challenger to Klitschko's dominance. We all know that Wlad has mastered the art of distance, while using his tremendous height and reach advantage over most of his opponents. How would he deal with a guy who is younger, faster, taller with longer arms?? We all know how Klit  deals with Stiverne. Keep him at the end of a jab all night. Hold him when he gets too close and hope he eventually quits or just cruise the 12.

#14 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,440 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 04:43 PM

ill be watching this one from university, meaning am sticking the stream on a massiveeee projector

#15 BoxingEinstein

BoxingEinstein

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 06:39 PM

The unfortunate part about all of this is that if Stiverne wins then the heavyweight division goes right back to obscurity where in a few months Klitscko will be coming through to collect Stiverne's belt. We'll be right back to boring. If Wilder wins, then we may have a true legit challenger to Klitschko's dominance. We all know that Wlad has mastered the art of distance, while using his tremendous height and reach advantage over most of his opponents. How would he deal with a guy who is younger, faster, taller with longer arms?? We all know how Klit  deals with Stiverne. Keep him at the end of a jab all night. Hold him when he gets too close and hope he eventually quits or just cruise the 12.

I want Wilder to win to put King out of business but I believe Stiverne will stop Deontay. B Ware is smarter and is unexpectedly quick for a guy his size and knows how to pick off shots, he also has deceptive head movement which can be pivotal to get past Wilder's range to test his chin.

Have you Wlad's last fight? He fought almost nothing like his past 4 fights, he was more aggressive and he put himself at more risk than usual. One of his most entertaining fights in years.

Wlad stops Wilder by the 8th or 10th

Wlad stops B Ware in the 11th.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users