Photo

Unreleased Michael Koncz interview from last week...

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#11 HyyerBlaze

HyyerBlaze

Super Flyweight

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:19 PM

the honest truth is that floyd/cotto is a much more competitive than floyd/pac. i'm not one of the ppl who feel this fight has to happen. it's been pointless since pac/jmm3.

That may be the case but I bet if you poll 100 boxing fans on which fight they would rather see...100 would vote for Floyd/Pac

#12 daprofessor

daprofessor

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,063 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:22 PM

That may be the case but I bet if you poll 100 boxing fans on which fight they would rather see...100 would vote for Floyd/Pac

i know if and when the fight happens there are going to be a lot of disappointed fans like there were in the floyd/dlh fight. ppl are expecting fireworks...instead what they will get is a clinic and one sided schooling from floyd. they'll go on about how floyd waited til he got old...blah,blah,blah...or yell that boxing is fixed...etc..etc. 

• Kratza likes this

#13 HyyerBlaze

HyyerBlaze

Super Flyweight

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:25 PM

i know if and when the fight happens there are going to be a lot of disappointed fans like there were in the floyd/dlh fight. ppl are expecting fireworks...instead what they will get is a clinic and one sided schooling from floyd. they'll go on about how floyd waited til he got old...blah,blah,blah...or yell that boxing is fixed...etc..etc.

Mayweather is gonna win the fight(IMO) but if you would rather see him fight Cotto AGAIN then I don't know what to say lol.
  • Kratza likes this

#14 BoxingFan86

BoxingFan86

Lightweight

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:26 PM

I've been saying this since day 1.

#15 daprofessor

daprofessor

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,063 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:28 PM

Mayweather is gonna win the fight(IMO) but if you would rather see him fight Cotto AGAIN then I don't know what to say lol.

i'd much rather watch a competitive fight than a one sided beat down. 

#16 Hotsauce

Hotsauce

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:29 PM

I remember after floyd/oscar some people were saying boxing is dead
  • daprofessor likes this

#17 BoxingFan86

BoxingFan86

Lightweight

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:29 PM

Double post...

Edited by BoxingFan86, 19 January 2015 - 08:33 PM.

#18 HyyerBlaze

HyyerBlaze

Super Flyweight

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:30 PM

i'd much rather watch a competitive fight than a one sided beat down.

Man that Cotto fight was pretty damn one sided other than a few rounds.

For me.I like to see something i haven't seen before.

The second fight will play out JUST like the first one.
  • Kratza likes this

#19 daprofessor

daprofessor

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,063 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:32 PM

Man that Cotto fight was pretty damn one sided other than a few rounds.

For me.I like to see something i haven't seen before.

The second fight will play out JUST like the first one.

when was the last time u saw floyd get busted up like that? when was the last time u watch him have to dig deep to win each round? that fight was not a cake walk. 

• xxxxxx likes this

#20 BoxingFan86

BoxingFan86

Lightweight

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:32 PM

Man if this fight doesn't happen it's safe to say Floyd just doesnt want to fight Pacqiuao under any circumstance and NO ONE will be able to argue this.

From the reports that I've read,the only thing stalling the fight now is the fact (I prob shouldn't be using that word) that the networks can't come to an agreement.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users