51 replies to this topic

#1 theboxingchannel2

theboxingchannel2

Junior Flyweight

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 12:24 PM

This is Ariza now, in 2015, on the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight: 

First comment on the video reads: "Ariza's story always changes depending on who puts him on payroll lol," which really is the sentiment shared by many people about Alex Ariza.

Now, going back 2011 (When Ariza was working with Manny), this is what Ariza had to say to Fighthype about the showdown: "I think it's just a matter of some of the people looking at what he's doing, and it just goes to show you that his agenda is all about Bob. It's not about what's best for the fighter. It's clear as to why the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight has never happened. It's always about what's best for Bob and his agenda"

http://www.fighthype...ntent11249.html

Who knows what's gonna happen to May/Pac fight, I thought I would share this with the boxing forum,

cheers!

Edited by theboxingchannel2, 23 January 2015 - 12:28 PM.

#2 mrchitown

mrchitown

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,529 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 12:37 PM

Say what you will about Ariza, but he's always been consistent in his pov about why the fight hasn't happened
  • kej718, BrutUalBK and AZWildCat like this

#3 theboxingchannel2

theboxingchannel2

Junior Flyweight

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 02:02 PM

mrchitown I honestly, just like everyone else, thought he was a snake.

btw, i'm from the chi too!

#4 karmine20

karmine20

Strawweight

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 02:43 PM

Alex has always been consistent on the fight not happening because BoB ROB um is not going to make the money he would normally steal from manny bc it would be more eyes on spread sheets so to speak.

• kej718 and BrutUalBK like this

#5 mrchitown

mrchitown

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,529 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 02:45 PM

mrchitown I honestly, just like everyone else, thought he was a snake.

btw, i'm from the chi too!

what part?

And who do you think is a snake?

#6 theboxingchannel2

theboxingchannel2

Junior Flyweight

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 03:01 PM

what part?

And who do you think is a snake?

Northwest. I always thought Ariza was snake cuz he went from camp to camp always talking shit on the last camp that he was working for

#7 mrchitown

mrchitown

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,529 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 03:18 PM

Northwest. I always thought Ariza was snake cuz he went from camp to camp always talking shit on the last camp that he was working for

I think he has an issue with playing his position, he's good at the beginning but it seems everywhere Ariza goes he tries to steal the thunder and wants more credit then he deserves

#8 BoxingFan86

BoxingFan86

Lightweight

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 03:18 PM

I used to think the same thing, but now I'm not so sure. Had he talked shit about Robert Garcia, I'd still feel the same way. Now, I believe he was just being honest when he spoke negatively about other camps that he was previously a part of.

• mrchitown likes this

#9 kej718

kej718

Strawweight

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 03:33 PM

He was always consistent even when he was with Manny, and if you look at some of the things he has said you would understand why they fired him.  He kept it 100.

Always said that the problem is Arum, and that Manny is only allowed to fight Top Rank fighters.  Even talked about Koncs (Manny' advisor) before the whole Vision Quest hing.

• flazi, mrchitown and BrutUalBK like this

#10 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,152 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 09:33 PM

This is Ariza now, in 2015, on the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight: 

First comment on the video reads: "Ariza's story always changes depending on who puts him on payroll lol," which really is the sentiment shared by many people about Alex Ariza.

Now, going back 2011 (When Ariza was working with Manny), this is what Ariza had to say to Fighthype about the showdown: "I think it's just a matter of some of the people looking at what he's doing, and it just goes to show you that his agenda is all about Bob. It's not about what's best for the fighter. It's clear as to why the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight has never happened. It's always about what's best for Bob and his agenda"

http://www.fighthype...ntent11249.html

Who knows what's gonna happen to May/Pac fight, I thought I would share this with the boxing forum,

cheers!

You can always count on Jeff Goldblum to tell his side....dude holds no punches. I've always liked how he blasts people....especially back when he used to blast Bob for mishandling Chavez's career.

• mrchitown and AZWildCat like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users