• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#11 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 11:58 PM

Ariza is a target for fan boys of the teams he's left ...dude was training Chico back in the day then made a huge comeback wit Manny,amir,Chavez(who always made weight with Alex). I think the Garcia's just wanted to steal the regimen. But Robert never said he did any shady shit..from what i saw he had better repore with the fighters then the actually boxing trainers...that could rub some egos the wrong way IMO
  • Cshel86 and BrutUalBK like this

#12 BoxingEinstein

BoxingEinstein

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 12:41 AM

Ariza is 300 as my cousins say lol.
The man stands his grouns whether he has a different perspective or not, Thee BobFather needs to step down and let Todd rns things, the man is rich forever and almost 100.

Oh yeah, he went in on Koncz back in the day of Pacquiao's rise to welter.
  • BrutUalBK likes this

#13 BrutUalBK

BrutUalBK

Welterweight

• Banned
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 12:49 PM

Ariza always spits the real deal, the funny thing is that the way the PacTURDS deal with this is they'll just say something stupid (or should I say "usual" for them) like "Ariza can't be trusted, he's just saying those things because he's with Mayweather's camp now" but the truth is far from that.

The truth is just as most of you stated; Ariza has always told it like it was even when he was with the TR camp.  Don't be surprised when Arum invents another classic BS excuse.

#14 BoxingFan86

BoxingFan86

Lightweight

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 01:30 PM

Ariza always spits the real deal, the funny thing is that the way the PacTURDS deal with this is they'll just say something stupid (or should I say "usual" for them) like "Ariza can't be trusted, he's just saying those things because he's with Mayweather's camp now" but the truth is far from that.

The truth is just as most of you stated; Ariza has always told it like it was even when he was with the TR camp.  Don't be surprised when Arum invents another classic BS excuse.

I don't think Arum will ever be able to top his "stadium" excuse, no matter what stunt he pulls next.

• Plah, BoxingEinstein and BrutUalBK like this

#15 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 01:53 PM

And to and insult to injury Bob might have made the call to have Alex pushed out both camps

#16 mrchitown

mrchitown

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,529 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 02:00 PM

Ariza is 300 as my cousins say lol.
The man stands his grouns whether he has a different perspective or not, Thee BobFather needs to step down and let Todd rns things, the man is rich forever and almost 100.
Oh yeah, he went in on Koncz back in the day of Pacquiao's rise to welter.

Is your cousin from Chicago? If not he shouldn't say that if he ever comes to this city lol

#17 mrchitown

mrchitown

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,529 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 02:00 PM

And to and insult to injury Bob might have made the call to have Alex pushed out both camps

True

#18 Dolimite

Dolimite

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,008 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 04:16 PM

Ariza is a whistle blower but he to has his own agenda. I want to know what was in his shakes and will he ever expose Manny if there is anything to expose.

#19 BrutUalBK

BrutUalBK

Welterweight

• Banned
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 08:01 PM

I believe there was something in those special shakes he gave to Manny but it'll never be revealed because it would show the world how Manny is as big a Cheater as Margarito!!  Roach claiming he didn't know what was in those shakes is a bunch of BS too, Arum and all of them were in on it.

#20 BoxingEinstein

BoxingEinstein

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 08:41 PM

Is your cousin from Chicago? If not he shouldn't say that if he ever comes to this city lol

Lmfaaoo...no my cousins are from here in La, they originally grew up in Inglewood and I was raised in Willowbrook. They know better but at the same time they listen to that stupid ass drill music lmao.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users