• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#21 BoxingEinstein

BoxingEinstein

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 08:44 PM

You guys talk about shakes but yet Floyd hss the damn man who supposed to give Pacquiao his famous "power pellets". I couldn't believe Floyd would add Ariza into the fray but at the same time I'm sure it was to get info about Maidana, Roach, and Pacquiao.

#22 Dolimite

Dolimite

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,008 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 12:12 AM

You guys talk about shakes but yet Floyd hss the damn man who supposed to give Pacquiao his famous "power pellets". I couldn't believe Floyd would add Ariza into the fray but at the same time I'm sure it was to get info about Maidana, Roach, and Pacquiao.

Was Ariza in camp with Mayweather during Maidana? I'm sure he isn't a serious piece in the Mayweather training camp.

#23 BoxingFan86

BoxingFan86

Lightweight

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:46 AM

Was Ariza in camp with Mayweather during Maidana? I'm sure he isn't a serious piece in the Mayweather training camp.

He helped Mayweather do some stretches in preparation for his 2nd fight with Maidana and he gave Mayweather advice on how he should diet, but that's about it. Nothing too serious!

Edited by BoxingFan86, 25 January 2015 - 02:47 AM.

#24 Dolimite

Dolimite

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,008 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 07:37 AM

He helped Mayweather do some stretches in preparation for his 2nd fight with Maidana and he gave Mayweather advice on how he should diet, but that's about it. Nothing too serious!

So he has 0 role. Moving on.

#25 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 12:42 PM

So he has 0 role. Moving on.

Nutrition is every thing!
  • Dolimite likes this

#26 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:47 PM

Alex could have Floyd at 135 easy ..anyone who can drink orange crush all day eat multiple big Mac combo's and fried chicken during camp like its diet food is clearly trying to stay up in a certain class. Like they say the money is at 47 so I can't knock it. Dude is just a physical phenomenon.

#27 mrchitown

mrchitown

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,529 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:10 PM

I didn't like that move either...even if it was to just get info
  • Dolimite likes this

#28 BigHouseLou

BigHouseLou

Bantamweight

• Members
  • 384 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 10:47 PM

for some reason stringing those names together made me laugh, imagine those three hanging out having to listen to mannys broken ass english, roaches stuttering, and maidana speaking spanish they must have the worst conversations

#29 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,154 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:15 PM

I believe there was something in those special shakes he gave to Manny but it'll never be revealed because it would show the world how Manny is as big a Cheater as Margarito!!  Roach claiming he didn't know what was in those shakes is a bunch of BS too, Arum and all of them were in on it.

http://www.fighthype...ticle15910.html

Roach got burrthurt with Ariza and tried to spill the beans. Not sure why he did it, but it got swept under the rug rather quickl. Go figure, huh? Lol

No, what I find funny is that nobody (read: Manny's fans) wanted to believe that Ariza was up to no good, but as soon as he started working with Floyd, silly accusations started surfacing from fans. Go figure, huh?

#30 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,154 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:18 PM

Alex could have Floyd at 135 easy ..anyone who can drink orange crush all day eat multiple big Mac combo's and fried chicken during camp like its diet food is clearly trying to stay up in a certain class. Like they say the money is at 47 so I can't knock it. Dude is just a physical phenomenon.

135 though, AZ? 140, but not 135. It would be worse than Chris Byrd's failed attempt to go back down and compete at 175, after so many years at HW. Lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users