• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,270 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 12:12 PM

lets get readdyyyy to rumble, out with the old in with the new it seems, AJ by decision. But then again Klit knows a few things, Klit by late TKO. I can't decide. For now Klit by late TKO. Joshuas chin isn't amazing and a big punch will hurt him. Wlad won't have to spend too much time finding Joshua like he did Fury(or failed to do) but he does need to negate that attack.

#2 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,873 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 07:04 PM

Two big gentlemen with power and class....can't wait for this one! When is it, April? Had he been in with Vitali, I'd say that he'd get washed, but he's in against the more vulnerable brother, so it should be a good one while it lasts. 

What can Joshua do against somebody with that height, reach, and discipline to keep him on the outside with his jab all night long?

#3 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,270 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 11:18 AM

I don't like this "class", I want some antics...Man I miss Furys bullshit haha

#4 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,709 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 04:27 PM

Can't see AJ beating Klit if he shows up, otherwise if he gives another Fury performance, he'll just put AJ over and happily so.

#5 KSUN247

KSUN247

Lightweight

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 05:48 PM

Vlad will do what he did against Povetkin and try to use his UFC training (jab, hold, lay and pray). He doesn't want to get his chin tested again. He'll keep AJ at the end of his jab and hold on for most of the rounds. He won't exchange with him. If they do exchange, whoever gets there first will win. AJ got rocked by Whyte and didn't try to hold. He just kept throwing punches until he got his wits about him. Nobody else has really tried to challenge AJ. Hope Vlad can do it, but he's just old now. We know his chin won't hold up, if he gets touched. 

#6 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 07:01 PM

The Bernard Hopkins fight showed you what age and ring rust can do to someone.

Wlad will have been out of the ring competitively for over a year and will be 41 at the time of the bout.

Joshua is entering his peak and always seems to be in good condition.

I wouldn't be betting on Wlad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users