• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,323 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:21 AM

This needs to be called: Fuck boy vs. Fuck boy.
  • MaxPayne likes this

#12 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,873 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:24 AM

Yeah perhaps he's on to something that we haven't caught on to yet haha...Celebrity Deathmatch except in real life with a whole lot of "Slap Boxing".

Next thing you know he'll buy a majority stake in the Lingerie, sorry "Legends" Football League and have them bitches fighting asshole naked or some shit haha. 

And yes, some of them hoes are bad as fuck so I will be buying said "PPV events" if and when they're available maing. 

You know Floyd always has to be the first one to do something, not that many wouldn't want that same edge in life. I'm just disgusted at all of these stupid fans that this is gonna bring along. If the fight is, they'll want more of this and less real boxing. 

And yes, that female football league is something to rave about. I'm a sucker for a woman with some nice legs, mainly if she works out often. Those women have some niiiiice bodies, man! I'd spend a few dollars on those PPVs too! Lol

• MaxPayne likes this

#13 BrutUalBK

BrutUalBK

Welterweight

• Banned
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 02:13 AM

He already knows how to bite, ask Rihanna. 

:drag:

Not according to Paul Mooney, he said that Rihanna was the one who whupped Breezy's a$$

#14 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,873 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 01:12 PM

Not according to Paul Mooney, he said that Rihanna was the one who whupped Breezy's a$$

I'm not ruling it out. Paul Mooney's comedy and realism is undeniable! That whole comedy special with that particular joke, was hilarious!

I actually have a copy of the warrant and everything that happened in the car, in detail. From the way it sounds, he went nuts and beat the hell outta her. It's interesting and scary at the same time.

I'm trying to find a way to attach it so everybody can ready it. 

#15 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,873 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 01:17 PM

http://www.missinfo....na-the-warrant/

#16 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 11:07 PM

Welp, Soulja Boy being the dumb fuck piece of shit that he is got caught with illegal firearms in his apartment.

I don't know how this shit will play out but that muhfugga might get thrown in the slammer for a while.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users