1. Connor McThirsty vs, Floyd= Why is this still being mentioned?
2. Rousy vs, Nunn= 48 seconds? Really? Teenage boys fuck longer than that. She needs to go and find peace like Malcolm did in the East. I swear, people actually thought she would give Floyd a L! Hype be gone.
3. Pacquiao vs. some Australian fighter= Supposedly Pac is supposed be fighting a fighter name Horn... I never heard of this dude, but they are selling it so...
4. Pac vs. Crawford (only if he gets 20 million)= Can't hate on the asking price. If there was a possibility that my ass could end up slurping out of a straw for the next few weeks, I want that AFLACK insurance money as well.
5. Ward vs. Kov rematch= I love Dre, but shit man, either give the man a rematch or shut the fuck up talking about you may want to retire, my team is taking our time, bullshit.
6. Amir Khan= Why are you even talking? Why?
7. Brandon Rios vs. Quitter Ortiz= Brandon tax that boy's ass!
8. Janet Jackson had a baby= And that muthafucka wasn't mine! I still smash her, I don't give a fucks if she is 50!
It was fuckin amazing! Ya boy saw a moose! Those fuckers are BIG! It was great. The place we stayed at... amazing. The lady had a good time. She laughed, we went for walks, I got to draw. The Northern Lights are... you got to see it for yourself. I proposed actually at 11:59 p.m. on New Year's Eve. She cried and shit and said yes. We had a no cellphone rule so she had to wait to call her mom when we got back to L.A and post the news on every fuckin social media outlet. She is excited about the baby. She said that she doesn't want a big wedding, just her mom, three cousins and two best friends. She wants to elope and have a reception when we get back. I asked her where did she want to get married? She said Vegas, that way we can party after we say our vows! I love this woman! For Christmas she got me an Amazon Fire Stick and I don't know how she got them, but we going to see Hamilton on the 14th of this month, on fuckin Broadway! I don't even want to know how she got the tickets, I don't. Um... what else..... she told me she loved the idea of being a family and she hopes we have "a happy ever after." I told it will be possible if we just remain open to each other and grow. We plan on getting married in March, she said she doesn't want to get too big. LOL... I'm happy. My sons' mother has been dating her dude and he has moved in (what man moves in with his girl? It should be the other way around) I told her and she seemed happy.
FYI: I hope and I do mean hope that between now and March, that Thurman and Garcia stay healthy!
Edited by Jack 1000, 14 January 2017 - 04:37 PM.