• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,323 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:42 PM

1. Connor McThirsty vs, Floyd= Why is this still being mentioned? 

2. Rousy vs, Nunn= 48 seconds? Really? Teenage boys fuck longer than that. She needs to go and find peace like Malcolm did in the East. I swear, people actually thought she would give Floyd a L! Hype be gone.

3. Pacquiao vs. some Australian fighter= Supposedly Pac is supposed be fighting a fighter name Horn... I never heard of this dude, but they are selling it so...

4. Pac vs. Crawford (only if he gets 20 million)= Can't hate on the asking price. If there was a possibility that my ass could end up slurping out of a straw for the next few weeks, I want that AFLACK insurance money as well. 

5. Ward vs. Kov rematch= I love Dre, but shit man, either give the man a rematch or shut the fuck up talking about you may want to retire, my team is taking our time, bullshit.

6. Amir Khan= Why are you even talking? Why?

7. Brandon Rios vs. Quitter Ortiz= Brandon tax that boy's ass!

8. Janet Jackson had a baby= And that muthafucka wasn't mine! I still smash her, I don't give a fucks if she is 50!

Alaskan Trip:

It was fuckin amazing! Ya boy saw a moose! Those fuckers are BIG! It was great. The place we stayed at... amazing. The lady had a good time. She laughed, we went for walks, I got to draw. The Northern Lights are... you got to see it for yourself. I proposed actually at 11:59 p.m. on New Year's Eve. She cried and shit and said yes. We had a no cellphone rule so she had to wait to call her mom when we got back to L.A and post the news on every fuckin social media outlet. She is excited about the baby. She said that she doesn't want a big wedding, just her mom, three cousins and two best friends. She wants to elope and have a reception when we get back. I asked her where did she want to get married? She said Vegas, that way we can party after we say our vows! I love this woman! For Christmas she got me an Amazon Fire Stick and I don't know how she got them, but we going to see Hamilton on the 14th of this month, on fuckin Broadway! I don't even want to know how she got the tickets, I don't. Um... what else..... she told me she loved the idea of being a family and she hopes we have "a happy ever after." I told it will be possible if we just remain open to each other and grow. We plan on getting married in March, she said she doesn't want to get too big. LOL... I'm happy. My sons' mother has been dating her dude and he has moved in (what man moves in with his girl? It should be the other way around) I told her and she seemed happy. 

FYI: I hope and I do mean hope that between now and March, that Thurman and Garcia stay healthy! 

Edited by Jack 1000, 14 January 2017 - 04:37 PM.

• flazi, Cshel86 and KSUN247 like this

#2 KSUN247

KSUN247

Lightweight

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 07:14 PM

CONGRATS!!!
  • Dolimite likes this

#3 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,270 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 06:25 AM

1. Don't really know, or just plain publicity all it really is

2. I think it was more about the cage than a boxing match.

3. I have a *feeling* this will be on free tv. Arum was saying something about it, and I can't see HBO taking this on.

4. When other fighters do shit like this its "Oh they be a business man", yet when Pac does it he thinks he might lose? He's had 20 mil guarantees for a while now, why wouldn't he want it again vs a live dog.

5. Ducking so hard.

6. Your right, he needs to fight, someone, anyone cause fuck my life its just no fun with him, even if it was some top 15 fighter, just be active ffs.

7. I wonder, Ortiz has the jaw and mental strength of a fucking teapot. But he has all the other advantages.

8. Oh yeahhhhhh

9. Congrats man :)

#4 flazi

flazi

Lightweight

• Members
  • 924 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 02:21 PM

1. im ready for connor to just go away

2. Rousy got pieced up something terrible.  she wasn't ready.

3. this is pure bs

4. lol i can't hate on the 20 mil either.  i would want that fighting a young bull like crawford.

5. Roc nation period need to shut up.  Dre just need to fight.

6. Amir Khan why does he think he still relevant?  when is the last fight he won?

7. i can't wait for this fight.  Ortiz is a joke now.

8. Yeah she had a baby that isn't mine and Serena getting married and he ain't me.  i got no luck.

I am super happy for you bro.  I can't wait to see the northern lights.  stay positive you deserve all the good you getting.

#5 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,873 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:54 AM

1. Connor McThirsty vs, Floyd= Why is this still being mentioned? 

2. Rousy vs, Nunn= 48 seconds? Really? Teenage boys fuck longer than that. She needs to go and find peace like Malcolm did in the East. I swear, people actually thought she would give Floyd a L! Hype be gone.

3. Pacquiao vs. some Australian fighter= Supposedly Pac is supposed be fighting a fighter name Horn... I never heard of this dude, but they are selling it so...

4. Pac vs. Crawford (only if he gets 20 million)= Can't hate on the asking price. If there was a possibility that my ass could end up slurping out of a straw for the next few weeks, I want that AFLACK insurance money as well. 

5. Ward vs. Kov rematch= I love Dre, but shit man, either give the man a rematch or shut the fuck up talking about you may want to retire, my team is taking our time, bullshit.

6. Amir Khan= Why are you even talking? Why?

7. Brandon Rios vs. Quitter Ortiz= Brandon tax that boy's ass!

8. Janet Jackson had a baby= And that muthafucka wasn't mine! I still smash her, I don't give a fucks if she is 50!

Alaskan Trip:

It was fuckin amazing! Ya boy saw a moose! Those fuckers are BIG! It was great. The place we stayed at... amazing. The lady had a good time. She laughed, we went for walks, I got to draw. The Northern Lights are... you got to see it for yourself. I proposed actually at 11:59 p.m. on New Year's Eve. She cried and shit and said yes. We had a no cellphone rule so she had to wait to call her mom when we got back to L.A and post the news on every fuckin social media outlet. She is excited about the baby. She said that she doesn't want a big wedding, just her mom, three cousins and two best friends. She wants to elope and have a reception when we get back. I asked her where did she want to get married? She said Vegas, that way we can party after we say our vows! I love this woman! For Christmas she got me an Amazon Fire Stick and I don't know how she got them, but we going to see Hamilton on the 14th of this month, on fuckin Broadway! I don't even want to know how she got the tickets, I don't. Um... what else..... she told me she loved the idea of being a family and she hopes we have "a happy ever after." I told it will be possible if we just remain open to each other and grow. We plan on getting married in March, she said she doesn't want to get too big. LOL... I'm happy. My sons' mother has been dating her dude and he has moved in (what man moves in with his girl? It should be the other way around) I told her and she seemed happy. 

FYI: I hope and I do mean hope that between now and March, that Thurman and Garcia stay healthy! 

Oh how easy numbers 1 through 8 would be to deal with, if marijuana was legal nationwide. A man only dream of such euphoria. 

Congrats on the engagement bro! I didn't know if you were gonna go through with it, mainly because I didn't hear you say much more about it. I also know how stressful it when the times gets close. Congrats! 

Gladly you're able to go ahead and take care of the wedding in such a short time! Planning ours has been a kick in the pants and I'm just tired of getting abused over here....can't wait til November. So I take it that you're gonna have the honeymoon in Vegas while yall are already out there? 

I'm looking at some beachfront condos near Laguna Beach and Newport Beach, for our honeymoon. I know you live out that and Cali is big, but how much do you know about Laguna Beach? What are some do's and don'ts out there as far as touring and so on? 

I'm just looking to save some money and enjoy ourselves. I'm not into all of that going to some huge island that I can't even pronounce, just for the sake of saying that I spent my honeymoon there. 

Congrats again on the kid, I'm just not there yet. Lol. Good idea on the "no cellphone rule", I hated the idea of our phones blowing up after the engagement. I was just ready to get come alcohol in my system to kill those nervous jitters, and order my food. Lol

#6 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,323 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 01:00 PM

Oh how easy numbers 1 through 8 would be to deal with, if marijuana was legal nationwide. A man only dream of such euphoria. 

Congrats on the engagement bro! I didn't know if you were gonna go through with it, mainly because I didn't hear you say much more about it. I also know how stressful it when the times gets close. Congrats! 

Gladly you're able to go ahead and take care of the wedding in such a short time! Planning ours has been a kick in the pants and I'm just tired of getting abused over here....can't wait til November. So I take it that you're gonna have the honeymoon in Vegas while yall are already out there? 

I'm looking at some beachfront condos near Laguna Beach and Newport Beach, for our honeymoon. I know you live out that and Cali is big, but how much do you know about Laguna Beach? What are some do's and don'ts out there as far as touring and so on? 

I'm just looking to save some money and enjoy ourselves. I'm not into all of that going to some huge island that I can't even pronounce, just for the sake of saying that I spent my honeymoon there. 

Congrats again on the kid, I'm just not there yet. Lol. Good idea on the "no cellphone rule", I hated the idea of our phones blowing up after the engagement. I was just ready to get come alcohol in my system to kill those nervous jitters, and order my food. Lol

Laguna Beach? You guys could do better going up the coast. Laguna you are going to bore fast after the first two days. Eating and shopping and a lot of rich people. Now if you want the beach and tourist attractions Monte Rey, Santa Barbara. Now San Diego is the shit. You have beach, REAL MEXICAN food. You go whale watching. Dana Point is amazing as well. Napa is nice too. But man if you are hitting the beach in November depending what the weather is like you should be cool. Laguna is cool don't get me wrong. See what's light on your wallet.

The baby was a surprised but it has been great for her. She is maturing and taken her pregnancy very serious. She is calm and rational. Now my ex is a little upset, she said I am rushing the whole thing. Says the idiot that had her boyfriend move in with her. 

November is awhile away. Sucks that you got to get beathe down in the process, jab and move! Don't be Brandon Rios in there!

• flazi likes this

#7 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 02:48 PM

1. Dana White offering Floyd 25 mill shows how clueless he is lol 

2. She got them hands put on her something vicious. I tried to people the Holm fight wasn't a fluke. Ronda doesn't have boxing skills

3. But ppl criticized Floyd for fighting Berto... Where's my tea?

4. Pacquiao deserves 20 to fight Crawford, if not more. He's earned that. Besides, isn't he still kinda the A side? Get your money Senator

5. Im with you. Either make the fight, or shut up about the fight. 

6. With all due respect to Spence, I want to see Khan v Brook. Fights with bragging rights are so much more exciting. Its the only reason to watch Rios/Ortiz

7. See last statement. Back when we made "dream matchups" posts this was regularly one of mine. The story line is too good, even if both fighters suck now.

8. I'd have her baby. I love me some Miss Jackson if you're nasty. She'd get an alert on her phone before I smash that says "Warning. Zero condoms will be used in the completion of this sexual act. Be prepared to be followed around like a puppy dog afterwards." lol 

#8 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 07:21 AM

Ay man on some real shit though ? Just thinking about how good Janet used to look on that Escapade video will get it done for me maing...

With Pacquiao, apparently 20 million is their minimum per ANY fight as per the contract. In the last fight, because Vargas wasn't a name, they apparently gave Arum a discount, so they at least want what's coming to them since Crawford would do better numbers than Vargas.

If he's being offered less money then he figures, what the hell, take a low risk fight and keep paying them bills I guess.

Fuck Ronda. Stupid ass bitch got that ass whooped. Her dumbass trainer used to be like, "Ahh shit, you know Ronda would beat any of them hoes in a Boxing match." Fuck out of here with that dumb shit. 

Khan vs. Brook would be awesome just because of all the years of shit-talking. Spence can beat the ass of whoever comes out of that fight.

Speaking of which, fuck it, I pick Spence over any Welterweight out there. That boy hits like a freight train. 

#9 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,873 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 09:53 AM

And just like that, Khan/Brook has fallen apart. Who'da thunk it?

#10 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 10:10 AM

And just like that, Khan/Brook has fallen apart. Who'da thunk it?

Shit is fucked up. They should have been able to strike a deal no matter what. Both of these cats are coming off losses and here's a chance to immediately get involved in a big money fight.

Some motherfuckers just find ways to stay losing...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users