12 replies to this topic

#11 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Junior Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 04:17 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Man listen....I'll read the rest of your post in the morning. Right now, I've had way too many IPAs and shots of Tennessee Honey to deal with you!

LOL

Stay safe out there maing ! 

By the way, them pussass Falcons bout to win the Super Bowl !

#12 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,079 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 01:37 PM

Stay safe out there maing ! 

By the way, them pussass Falcons bout to win the Super Bowl !

Man F them Falcons! Lol

I love the team this year though, don't get me wrong. However, these tacky ass fans are the worst, always have been! I've been clowning them for years, according to this Facebook memories feature nowadays. Lol

When the Falcons are winning, the "fans" are here for it. When they're losing, those same people are looking for another team to root for in the Super Bowl. For instance, the past few Bowls....all of those fairweather Falcons fans ended up being Seahakws fans. Why? "See, chiiiile, I like da Seahawks cuz Russell Wilson date Ciara"....or....."I'm goin' for da Panthers cuz Cam Newton from Allana (Atlanta)". 

Most of those fans are females, who don't know shit about sports, period. I remember one chick went life and death with my homeboy (whom admitted that he doesn't know much about boxing at all), that "she's tired of Mayweather, he just needs to fight Wilder". WTF?! He kindly informed her that there was a good 70-80 lb difference between them and went on say, "Let me post what I wanna post, it's just my opinion". 

So yeah, most of those Falcons "fans" are females. At least most of the male fans have an idea how the season (or each game) will play out. I just don't see them eeking out a win over Green Bay this weekend, but stranger things have happened in the sport. 

• MaxPayne likes this

#13 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Junior Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 11:39 PM

Bwahahahahah I was trying to read that "in character" about the fairweather Atlanta fans and I was dying ...Allana LOL

Yeah this weekend's games are gonna be off the chain for real. I just can't see Atlanta losing at home against a banged up Packers.

Pats and Steelers though ? Sheeit, I have no idea man...I don't think them Pats are a lock like muhfuggas be claiming...

Oh and...homegirl with the Mayweather and Wilder hogwash ? Maaaaaaan, it's some dumbass bitches out in the world...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users