Yeah I'm not hating on Wilder. It's not his fault that this bullshit keeps happening.
I guess I'm just mad at the overall situation with Heavyweight dumb shits like "Sasha" Povetkin cheating ass.
I hope that motherfucker never sees the inside of a Professional Boxing ring ever again.
Hopefully they can set up Wilder with a big fight or 2 within this year.
You know what? The HW division is starting to remind me of the 140 lb division back in 2010-2011. There were so many promising fights that could've been made, but dumb shit kept getting the way, and some of those guys' teams kept fights from happening.
1. Bradley/Maidana: Maidana suddenly had a back injury that prevented him from going through with the fight.
2. Khan/Bradley: Tim decided to sit out his contract and move on to TR. Can't knock him for that, but it would've been a good fight....still wouldn't mind seeing it.
3. Judah/Alexander: Not sure why this fight never happened, though it looked to be building up into something great.
4. Peterson/Judah: I believe there were brief talks of this fight.
5. Maidana/Matthysse: Why in THE fuck didn't this one happen???
6. Guerrero/Maidana: Thank you Robert for your shoulder injury two weeks before the fight. Damn you.
7. Matthysse/Morales: Thank you, Lucas, for getting sick at the 11th hour....damn you too.
8. Bradley/Alexander: This one actually happened, but I wish it didn't....that's why I listed it here.
We thank boxing for those great scraps in the division:
3. Madiana/Ortiz: We found out who Marcos was, lol
4. Morales/Maidana: Thank you boxing Gods!
Those are all the 140 lb fights that I could think of at the moment, but yeah, it seems as though we had a balance of good ones and good ones that never happened. I hope the HW doesn't pan out like this.