• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 09:57 PM

Welp, time to add another barely conscious body to the list that Wilder has created thus far in his career.

In any fight, one punch can change it all. It's the nature of the fight.

However I remember how my man Amir Mansour was beating Washington from pillar to post and they gave that bullshit ass Split Draw decision.

I want this fight to be over and done with so that Wilder can be in more intriguing match-ups with say...Tyson Fury ?

One can dream...

• flazi likes this

#2 KSUN247

KSUN247

Lightweight

• Members
  • 957 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 07:16 AM

Wilder can only fight who wants to get in the ring with him. It's not his fault the last two guys tested positive for banned substances. He'll eventually get to the other so-called big names at heavyweight. I would probably favor him against all the top guys.

#3 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,960 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 09:19 AM

Agreed. Wilder can only fight those that are willing to fight him. Not only that, but the ones that are willing, probably want too much money, which is always gonna be a problem. 

I just laugh at how guys used to clown Floyd for wanting extensive drug testing done, and this guy still hasn't received credit for it while all of these guys are getting popped for PEDs. This is the second fight that Wilder has had to step out of, because his opponent tested positive. 

That Povetkin cunt tested positive before the Wilder fight AND the Stiverne fight recently, nobody's given him any grief. Didn't Wilder have surgery not too long ago? I'll give him a pass on this, only because it's February and he's coming off of surgery and a layoff. 

• flazi likes this

#4 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 12:23 AM

Yeah I'm not hating on Wilder. It's not his fault that this bullshit keeps happening.

I guess I'm just mad at the overall situation with Heavyweight dumb shits like "Sasha" Povetkin cheating ass.

I hope that motherfucker never sees the inside of a Professional Boxing ring ever again. 

Hopefully they can set up Wilder with a big fight or 2 within this year. 

#5 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,960 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:31 AM

Yeah I'm not hating on Wilder. It's not his fault that this bullshit keeps happening.

I guess I'm just mad at the overall situation with Heavyweight dumb shits like "Sasha" Povetkin cheating ass.

I hope that motherfucker never sees the inside of a Professional Boxing ring ever again. 

Hopefully they can set up Wilder with a big fight or 2 within this year. 

You know what? The HW division is starting to remind me of the 140 lb division back in 2010-2011. There were so many promising fights that could've been made, but dumb shit kept getting the way, and some of those guys' teams kept fights from happening. 

1. Bradley/Maidana: Maidana suddenly had a back injury that prevented him from going through with the fight. 

2. Khan/Bradley: Tim decided to sit out his contract and move on to TR. Can't knock him for that, but it would've been a good fight....still wouldn't mind seeing it. 

3. Judah/Alexander: Not sure why this fight never happened, though it looked to be building up into something great. 

4. Peterson/Judah: I believe there were brief talks of this fight. 

5. Maidana/Matthysse: Why in THE fuck didn't this one happen???

6. Guerrero/Maidana: Thank you Robert for your shoulder injury two weeks before the fight. Damn you. 

7. Matthysse/Morales: Thank you, Lucas, for getting sick at the 11th hour....damn you too. 

8. Bradley/Alexander: This one actually happened, but I wish it didn't....that's why I listed it here. 

We thank boxing for those great scraps in the division:

1. Judah/Matthysse

2. Alexander/Matthysse

3. Madiana/Ortiz: We found out who Marcos was, lol

4. Morales/Maidana: Thank you boxing Gods!

5. Khan/Peterson

Those are all the 140 lb fights that I could think of at the moment, but yeah, it seems as though we had a balance of good ones and good ones that never happened. I hope the HW doesn't pan out like this. 

• flazi likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users