• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Junior Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 05:26 AM

Man, what an absolutely terrible situation.

I'll start out by saying that I like watching Khan fight. I'm being very specific for a reason. 

I like that he throws them thangs when he fights and has fast hands. Some crazy shit is always bound to happen in his fights.

He either gets knocked the fuck out or he spends several rounds battering his opposition into a pulp. From a layman's perspective, it's good stuff for converting the casuals into Boxing fans.

The drama though man...the drama and the delusion HAS to fucking stop man...

I give Kell Brook a ton of credit for the "winner gets 70%" offer that he made.

Why not try and just close at 60 - 40 with Khan getting the larger share because he's the bigger name ? Or fuck it, put your ego where your fists are and call bullshit by taking the damned offer.

No, rather they just break off all talks. This shit is fucking sad.

Then you have this family drama bullshit...come on son, what is this, Strip Club Queens of Atlanta ? 

Sex tapes ? Your bitch and your family publicly trashing each other ? Now you firing your Dad, your Uncle and your best friend from your "Management Team" ?

Fuck that, even that Strip Club Queens bullshit ain't have this much drama maing...

Amir got his massive payday against Canelo but took a terrible L in doing so. So what's the LOGICAL next move ?

You build yourself back up at a weight class that you think is best for you (147 in Amir's case).

Personally, I think Kell Brook should just fight at 154 lbs. because he would bring the pain in that division and do really well.

Get a tune-up fight or 2 and then try to avenge some of your losses like Lamont Peterson.

It's not that complicated maing...all you need is some sanity.

Or maybe I'm overestimating Khan in that regard also...

• flazi likes this

#2 flazi

flazi

Lightweight

• Members
  • 898 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 03:46 PM

dude has always been delusional but now its worse.

#3 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 05:34 PM

There's a strong rumor going out that Kell Brook is fighting Errol Spence

• KSUN247 likes this

#4 KSUN247

KSUN247

Lightweight

• Members
  • 849 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 06:17 PM

There's a strong rumor going out that Kell Brook is fighting Errol Spence

I hope so. We need to see more good young top guys fighting. 

As for A Mere Con, he's a very good boxer, but his defense STINKS! If he needs to make changes, make them and get back in the ring. But I think he's smelling himself just a little too much. Always giving his 2 cents on everything. Stop putting a microphone in this dude's face. He's trying to keep his name relevant. Agree to the fight and purse split with Kell Brook or STFU. Avenge some of your losses or STFU. Get your personal life in order and STFU!

• flazi likes this

#5 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,550 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:14 PM

Khan has more drama than a little bit. I didn't know that shit with his wife and father caused heads to roll, but what could one expect? His wife said that Khan's sister and dad put hands on her at one point....not sure how true it is. 

I don't see why Amir is making dumb demands, telling Brook that he needs to fight Spence before he fights him....but he (Khan) isn't even the champ, so how could make such demands? Who does he expect to fight, while he's busy playing matchmaker? Bradley, maybe?

I wonder what effect would it have on Khan to not have his dad on his team anymore. 

#6 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Junior Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 12:46 AM

In life, it's extremely important in all things, to know your place.

When you have a little gunboat, you simply don't go up against an Aircraft Carrier.

Everyone can't be Tyson or Mayweather, to command that kind of media attention, to capture peoples' imaginations and ultimately to translate all of that into driving massive amounts of revenue. Everyone cannot be that guy, period.

After Danny knocked him into oblivion, he fought 3 gatekeepers/has-beens and 2 half-decent-not-quite-elite competition (Alexander, Algieri), winning them and setting himself up for a megafight against Canelo.

That is the way to do it. Every time you fall, you build yourself back up, examine flaws in your style and all of that.

With Khan, Lord knows since day 1 he's had a ton of flaws, leaving himself open all the time like that, exciting as it is.

Khan just wants to play promoter all the time instead of just focusing on the task, which is getting into the ring.

He's still young at only 30 years of age, and has the benefit of being with the best trainer in the world (Hunter) and the best fighter in the world (Ward).

That's some learning for your ass every single fucking day.

• flazi and Cshel86 like this

#7 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Junior Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:36 AM

I feel like problems with family have to be kept behind closed doors. That's your peoples and these discussions can be extremely emotional/violent/all of that.

Aaron Rodgers might have the same kind of problems, and even though it's known that he doesn't fuck with his folks, he don't talk any of that shit and neither does his bitch.

Which brings up another problem: If your woman isn't scared of you on some level then she ain't no good to you (fear can also mean a whole lot of respect + appreciation to not be on that scandalous shit because it would make you, the man, look bad).

Every single drama-filled relationship I've seen has been at least in part due to the woman thinking that she can just be out there wildin out like a motherfucker without a care as to how this makes her man and the relationship look.

Aaron Rodgers ain't said shit to the media regarding his family beef and Olivia Munn knows better so she shuts the fuck up too.

From what I gather, Khan's wife is some glorified Instagram hoe, I mean, "model".

So his parents are mega religious and they apparently weren't down with all that shit. Look bitch, you done already came up in the game by getting married to dude with that money and fame so wouldn't it be smart and avoid confrontations with his family ?

Now what they allegedly did is pretty terrible if hands were put on the broad...but once again, the fuck is you thinking with this media bashing out in the open ? We already have too many Kardashians on this planet to begin with, hoe. 

Khan needs to show his broad what time it is. His family needs to cool out. Khan needs to get the fuck out of England and move to California or some shit. He needs to stop playing promoter and just focus 200% on being a fighter.

• flazi and Cshel86 like this

#8 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,229 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 08:05 AM

First off Fuck Aaron Rodgers, simply, I have to cheer for a team I never follow, The Falcons, shit! Aaron is gay, like legit gay which is why he doesn't say shit to or about his family, exposure is real. Hold up, Fuck the Patriots, I can't stand that bitch of a Diva Tameka Brady!

Khan is a dumb ass. He brags about being knocked out but before the KO he was schooling Danny Garcia until he got caught, bitch what? A brain cell has been knocked out of place. Secondly, he needs to fight someone that has a name and get his confidence back, See Victor Ortiz or Bam Bam. Another option Collazo, his name is hot after that KO or Shawn Porter. This dude is a fucktard. He is more delusional than Cowboy fans. 

As far as his Instagram Famous wife..... stop wifing these hoes! WTF! Didn't Lamar Odom's ordeal teach us anything, or shit go back to OJ. Now no disrespect to the dead, but Nicole's best friend was Kris Jenner, birds of a feather flock together. Just saying.  Hoes hang around hoes. A bitch can sink your career and fuck up your life. See the following: Tyson, Evander, Clinton, Chris Brown, Abe Lincoln, Ezekial Elliot, Mixon (Oklahoma Running Back), Kanye West, Ryan Gosling, Prince Harry (because of a different reason). Anyway, many examples. Many

Edited by Dolimite, 05 February 2017 - 08:08 AM.

• flazi and MaxPayne like this

#9 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,550 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 09:26 PM

I feel like problems with family have to be kept behind closed doors. That's your peoples and these discussions can be extremely emotional/violent/all of that.

Aaron Rodgers might have the same kind of problems, and even though it's known that he doesn't fuck with his folks, he don't talk any of that shit and neither does his bitch.

Which brings up another problem: If your woman isn't scared of you on some level then she ain't no good to you (fear can also mean a whole lot of respect + appreciation to not be on that scandalous shit because it would make you, the man, look bad).

Every single drama-filled relationship I've seen has been at least in part due to the woman thinking that she can just be out there wildin out like a motherfucker without a care as to how this makes her man and the relationship look.

Aaron Rodgers ain't said shit to the media regarding his family beef and Olivia Munn knows better so she shuts the fuck up too.

From what I gather, Khan's wife is some glorified Instagram hoe, I mean, "model".

So his parents are mega religious and they apparently weren't down with all that shit. Look bitch, you done already came up in the game by getting married to dude with that money and fame so wouldn't it be smart and avoid confrontations with his family ?

Now what they allegedly did is pretty terrible if hands were put on the broad...but once again, the fuck is you thinking with this media bashing out in the open ? We already have too many Kardashians on this planet to begin with, hoe. 

Khan needs to show his broad what time it is. His family needs to cool out. Khan needs to get the fuck out of England and move to California or some shit. He needs to stop playing promoter and just focus 200% on being a fighter.

Man that family/spouse mess can get out of hand rather quickly, and it's almost nothing you can do about it. I'm struggling with it as we speak. Khan seems to be the type that wants everybody to get along and he definitely doesn't seem like he wants to let his parents down....major flaws, in the grand scheme of things. 

My brother has been the issue, as of late, my parents have always been cool with my fiance and what we're working towards. When me and my lady were dating, he was cool....until I started mentioning the idea of proposing to her sometime last March. Since then, anytime I mention something about her, he rolls his eyes and ignores me. 

Whenever she comes by, he rolls his eyes and takes longer and longer to speak to her when she walks in the house. Of course this shit pisses me off, but she gives him the benefit of the doubt, saying that he probably feels left out because he doesn't have anybody. F that!

I had my engagement party a couple of weeks ago and was surprised he showed up....plus one. I had to talk to him a couple of times about RSVP'ing and told him that he could "plus one", since I noticed that he had a new chick around the house. 

Anyway, he's been real dry with my lady and it's been pissing me off for the longest. This past Saturday, I walked in the house and he spoke to me. She walked in a couple of mins after me....dude didn't speak, WTF? He didn't speak to her until 30-40 mins later, AFTER she spoke to him when he came in from the garage. Smh

Later on, he had his chick over here, cool. They're laughing and talking LOUD, not a care in the world. I went out of my way to speak to his chick, not to mention that she walks through the front door and hooks a right and goes STRAIGHT to his room without speaking. 

My lady was on the phone and heard him laughing and joking with his lady, which brought her to the inevitable point of anger and confusion...."Why does he mope and complain when I'm around, but as soon as he has company, he's happy all of a sudden? What did I ever do to him?" Great questions. 

Now, I asked my brother before I proposed to her, whether he had any issues with her....with a dumb smirk on his face, he emphatically denied any problems....but has kept his bullshit up since then. 

Do I confront him the way I want to? I'm being told (by my pops) to go out for a drink with him and try to let him "release". Release what? I'm not leaving my lady for him. What does he know about her that I don't? Is she a prostitute? Thief? Drug addict? Serial killer? What?

To this day, he'll deny having any issues with her, but he'll keep up the madness....and she's nothing but nice to him, I just don't get it. At this point, I'm ready to lose my shit and tell him to stop acting like a bitch...and be ready for whatever comes after that. 

He's paying me rent every month and I'm using that along with my own money, to save up for this wedding at the end of the year. I just don't need my lady (whom is a fiance with a ring, and his chick isn't) to feel uncomfortable in my house. I've let him know months ago that he doesn't have to move out immediately after we get married....I thought that was his concern. But the disrespect has got to stop. 

I swear, family can be a thorn in your ass when it comes to your spouse. 

• flazi likes this

#10 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Junior Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 11:51 PM

You know what they say man, those who are closest to you are the ones who ending up putting a hurting on you the most.

Sorry to hear that your brother has been acting a little strange. 

I like your Dad's advice a lot. I feel like if it's just the 2 of ya'll then he'll probably say what's on his mind. There's clearly something up, so if I were to add something to what your Dad said, it would be that you shouldn't let it go until your brother "spills the beans" on what the problem is.

You've already lined things up such that he'll be gone from your house a few months after the wedding so I wouldn't worry about it being a long term issue. For that reason, it's probably best to avoid an open conflict.

Let us know how it goes maing. 

• Cshel86 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users