• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#11 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,467 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 01:29 PM

Precisely. When you're in bed for a few days with the flu, you actually lose weight because you also lose your appetite man.

The only thing I can think of is that his starting weight was so awful that he needed to do a lot of that heavy roadwork in winterwear/sauna shit that fighters do to artificially cut water weight and he hasn't been able to do that.

That's even MORE damning because your weight shouldn't be so fucking out of control in the first place. 

Fuck this dude. 

Can't argue with this. We have a weight loss challenge going on at work as we speak, and we weigh in on March 14th. Now, we had one last year that ranged from March 1st to May 16th....so it was warm/hot the whole 10 weeks. I was able to wear my sauna suit and sweats over it, and run outside with no problem. 

Our current challenge started on Dec. 27th and it's been pretty cold since. We've had a lot more warm days than I'd imagine, but shit like yesterday happened. It stormed early in the morning and the sun was out by 1pm, but it was cold and windy as fuck. When I got home, I didn't even consider running outside and the garage was cold as shit. 

So yeah, running with all of that sweat flying and building up and taking the suit off when you're done, is a bit of a risk and can cause you to get sit. I only mentioned dehydration because some guys catch diarrhea. Either way, AB's been battling with weight for a while and for him to say he's a young man growing out of the weight, is just another excuse. He blames all of his antics on "being young". 

But he young doe

• flazi and MaxPayne like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users