• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Junior Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:02 PM

So one of the Charlo fuckboys is moving up to 160 lbs.

This is very good for the division. A young, strong, skilled fighter coming into the fold.

He'll probably have 1 "get-ready for the weight" fight and then be matched up with some fighters like Hassan N'Dam, Curtis Stevens and/or Willie Monroe before they do a "PBC mini super fight" against Quillen, who they will also build back up by having him fight stiffs.

The key point is, I fucking hate the Charlos because of their behavior against J-Rock and hope these fuckboys get laid out cold. It probably won't happen until they fight GGG or Canelo, but one can pray.

Anyways, I don't expect a fight against GGG to happen before the end of 2018 at the earliest, real talk.

#2 KSUN247

KSUN247

Lightweight

• Members
  • 790 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:22 PM

I know he was having trouble making weight, but was hoping for a fight with Boo-Boo Andrade before moving up to 160 lbs. There was some drama after the J-Rock fight, but I wanna see him get it on with the names at 160 lbs. Hopefully, there is no network drama when he calls out Canelo or GGG.

#3 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Junior Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,288 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:18 PM

Man, is "Boo Boo" even alive ? I ain't heard shit about him for so long. 

• Cshel86 and KSUN247 like this

#4 KSUN247

KSUN247

Lightweight

• Members
  • 790 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 08:24 AM

Boo-Boo has been running his mouth on a few Showtime Boxing events on their Snapchat and some old videos on the front page around the time of the Charlo/J-Rock fight. Lots of talk from him about guys not wanting to fight him. You are only as good as your last performance and since he hasn't been in the ring in a while, he's easily forgettable.

#5 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,378 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:27 AM

Looks as though Charlo's IBF belt is up for grabs in the Hurd/Harrison fight next weekend! Can't wait for that scrap!

As for Charlo, Max, I like how you've mapped out his early days at 160. I can see a Quillin fight happening, but who knows if Quillin can even make 160 anymore? He used to struggle to make that weight....not sure if he was just enjoying his money between fights and blew up in weight or what.

I remember him having to use the towel a few times on the scale and even losing his title on the scales of the Lee fight. I wouldn't mind seeing Charlo in against Lee at some point, even that intolerable fuckstick, Eubank Jr. I don't see any bad blood or a need for that fight, but hey, why not?

Middleweight is stacking up, as far as I can see! 

#6 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,378 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:34 AM

Boo-Boo has been running his mouth on a few Showtime Boxing events on their Snapchat and some old videos on the front page around the time of the Charlo/J-Rock fight. Lots of talk from him about guys not wanting to fight him. You are only as good as your last performance and since he hasn't been in the ring in a while, he's easily forgettable.

For Haymon to be his manager, this cat always finds himself inactive. I believe he fights this Culcay guy next month....not what we had in mind. I just don't know about this guy. He had a crowd pleasing win over Nelson last June, then we see him begging and trolling after the Charlo/Williams fight. 

I mean damn, if he's gonna "Shannon Briggs" it, then at least make your mark on the sport first. He needs to be active, period. He's only 28, I mean c'mon now. I just don't get it. 

I don't know if he wants too much or nobody wants to fight him. Whatever it is, it's getting old. 

• KSUN247 likes this

#7 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,170 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:58 PM

Love the Charlos!

#8 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,378 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:07 PM

Love the Charlos!

They CAN be likable.......but they aren't. 

:lol:

• MaxPayne likes this

#9 BrutUalBK

BrutUalBK

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 01:53 AM

I know he was having trouble making weight, but was hoping for a fight with Boo-Boo Andrade before moving up to 160 lbs. There was some drama after the J-Rock fight, but I wanna see him get it on with the names at 160 lbs. Hopefully, there is no network drama when he calls out Canelo or GGG.

Andrade is the reason he left 154, all of them are ducking him there.  

• KSUN247 likes this

#10 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,628 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 04:33 PM

Yeah but which Charlo brother? One is clearly better than the other.

• BrutUalBK likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users