• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#1 Jack 1000

Jack 1000

The Consultant

• Root Admin
  • 10,490 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 04:20 PM

Looks like another easy-peasy fight for Wilder in defense of his WBC heavyweight title.  Washington is a 16-1 underdog!  The thing is Wilder struggles sometimes against guys he is supposed to blow out of there.  Keep all comments in this thread.

Jack

Administrator

#2 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,293 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 07:58 PM

Stoked for the Hurd/Harrison tonight! I believe Harrison sticks and moves tonight, more than he usually does. Hurd has game, but he won't be able to get off if he can't catch Harrison, but Harrison better be in range to land his own shots....or else, we're in for a snoozer.

This is a make or break fight for Harrison, and a perfect opportunity for Hurd to capitalize on Harrison's shortcomings, one of which happens to be his lack of focus and versatility (offensively) when the other guy isn't moved by his "power" and activity. A catch and shoot by Hurd should start the trouble for Tony. I believe Harrison gets stopped again tonight, or fights in a fashion that does hi career no favors, but he makes the final bell. 

As for Wilder/Williams, this should be a good one, being that Williams had more than a month to prepare and I believe he was training for a possible, but got the Wilder call. Wilder hasn't fought since July and is coming off of what I believe is two surgeries since.

Williams may have success if he puts the pressure on early and keep Wilder on the back foot. I don't believe he can get in Wilder's chest make it a dog fight...too much range, too long of a fighter in Wilder, but we've seen stranger things happen. I don't like Wilder's wide left hook, never have. 

#3 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,293 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 08:06 PM

And I totally forgot Evander Holyfield is calling the HW fight tonight.....Lord be with us. 

#4 KSUN247

KSUN247

Lightweight

• Members
  • 773 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 08:11 PM

PBC on Fox needs to get their stuff together. Since when does Virgil Hunter train GGG?

#5 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,293 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 08:19 PM

Round 1 and Brezeale's getting that retired stripper body tore up. 

#6 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,293 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 08:23 PM

PBC on Fox needs to get their stuff together. Since when does Virgil Hunter train GGG?

Sad stuff man, lol. 

#7 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,293 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 08:26 PM

I think all HW fights need to do a 30-day weigh-in like the WBC does. Looks like Brezeale's never weighed in over 240 lbs....but this motherfucker weighed in at 263 yesterday. If you're lying on the sofa eating Bon Bons and Taco Bell for nearly 6 months, then your ass needs to make an average weight at 30 days, or the fight needs to be called off. Period.  

#8 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,293 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 08:27 PM

Down goes Izu in the 3rd...looks like he walked into it too. A right hand. 

#9 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,293 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 08:27 PM

BIG right hand by Izu and he was going down, but they didn't call it a KD. 

Straight slugging in the 3rd!

#10 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,293 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 08:29 PM

Brezeale in BIG trouble but both guys are pretty much hammered out dog shit at this moment. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users