7 replies to this topic

#1 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Junior Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:45 PM

Fuck Aduckis Chickenshit.

Although the WBC has ordered Eleider Alvarez to be his next opponent, word is that this bitch is trying to set up a fight with some scrub you've never heard of called Seanie Monaghan in fucking Long Island, NY.

Maaaan, this is the bullshit for real. Chickenshit is 39 fucking years old and he's out here fighting dudes who have no name, no record and definitely no ability. 

For what ? Fucking shameful man. 

• BrutUalBK likes this

#2 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,555 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:01 PM

At least he's fighting his mandatories

:lol:

Still sucks ass though, lol. 

#3 MAHDI

MAHDI

Super Featherweight

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 04:13 PM

I understand your sentiment- Does not his team plan on putting in a Superfight? I would like to see Stevenson in with Kovalev.. It would be good if Kovalev and Stevenson could be the next big fight at 175. Stevenson is 39 and has a window that will shut soon.. I do however feel he would KO Kovalev and be a dangerous fight for Ward.. If Ward gets caught hard flush with that left he could be done for. Stevenson is by far the heaviest hitter at 175..

Edited by MAHDI, 03 March 2017 - 04:15 PM.

#4 klonopinz

klonopinz

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 05:16 PM

who? this ahole ceased to exist the moment he backed down from the krusher and a 89 year old hopkins stepped up instead, dude got dropped by fonfara. hes in the same class as chavez jr

#5 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,555 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 08:57 AM

I understand everyone's concern about his age....39 isn't an age where you just take long breaks from the sport and try to fight younger, stronger guys. Given that he started boxing relatively late, he may still a few years left, depending on whether or not he stays in shape and takes his health seriously. 

As far as I'm concerned, there's only one Bernard Hopkins out there, so Stevenson better get his ass back in the ring. I believe his last fight was against Thomas Williams Jr. last July....a guy that he was supposed to beat anyway. 

#6 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Junior Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 02:20 AM

I don't understand what the end game is for fighters like Stevenson.

Ok, so you have a strap and you won't fight any of the really big names in your division.

So what's the plan ? Keep telling yourself that you can fight stiffs and getting that cash money from PBC?

I got news for all of the PBC fighters...Daddy Haymon's finances seem to be in dire straits and so the days of getting great money for beating the shit out of tomato cans ? They're gone. Gone, gone, gone.

The only way to make money now is to fight killers...the networks budgets are sealed tight and they'll only open up their coffers for opponents who present a real challenge.

If you ain't fighting Ward, Kovalev, Smith Jr. or Alvarez then get yo ass out the kitchen, bitch. 

#7 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,555 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 07:52 PM

I don't understand what the end game is for fighters like Stevenson.

Ok, so you have a strap and you won't fight any of the really big names in your division.

So what's the plan ? Keep telling yourself that you can fight stiffs and getting that cash money from PBC?

I got news for all of the PBC fighters...Daddy Haymon's finances seem to be in dire straits and so the days of getting great money for beating the shit out of tomato cans ? They're gone. Gone, gone, gone.

The only way to make money now is to fight killers...the networks budgets are sealed tight and they'll only open up their coffers for opponents who present a real challenge.

If you ain't fighting Ward, Kovalev, Smith Jr. or Alvarez then get yo ass out the kitchen, bitch. 

I can't pinpoint the end game either. Oh wait, yes I can....the WBC give him a deadline to fight a mandatory challenger (a guy that he won't fight), and he can vacate....that's usually how it's done. Lol

• MaxPayne likes this

#8 BrutUalBK

BrutUalBK

Welterweight

• Banned
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 08:54 PM

Fuck Aduckis Chickenshit.

Although the WBC has ordered Eleider Alvarez to be his next opponent, word is that this bitch is trying to set up a fight with some scrub you've never heard of called Seanie Monaghan in fucking Long Island, NY.

Maaaan, this is the bullshit for real. Chickenshit is 39 fucking years old and he's out here fighting dudes who have no name, no record and definitely no ability. 

For what ? Fucking shameful man. 

I agree, he needs to stop playing the Arnold "Running Man" Schwartenegger of boxing and fight someone who is a real threat.  There's no reason he shouldn't face Kovalev now that he has a loss.

• MaxPayne likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users