MaxPayne

Junior Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,259 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:41 AM

https://twitter.com/...f_src=twsrc^tfw

The King is back baby ! 

Bwahahahaha this should be awesome.

Hey man, I know Tyson Fury divides people but we need more insane characters in Boxing.

People underestimate just how important the "WWE Factor" is when it comes to the Fight Game.

We love crazy people who be out there all wildin' out and shit. On top of all the serious training, any publicity is generally good publicity. You want fighters who have the requisite charisma to be out there, acting a fool as long as they don't get in trouble with the law.

As far as I'm concerned, Fury is one of the most skilled fighters at the higher weights and the Lineal Heavyweight Championship is essentially still his given that he's the one who actually "beat the man".

Anyways, stay off the dope, get in shape and keep doing your thang Tyson. We look forward to seeing you back in the ring !

#2 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Junior Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,259 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:48 AM

https://twitter.com/...3036672/photo/1

Ay man call me crazy, but the homey Tyson Fury is looking in pretty good shape in this picture.

I thought he was still fat as shit and on the Lavell Crawford side of the game, but will wonders never cease.

I guess he's serious about this comeback haha. 

#3 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,297 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 09:39 AM

I've read that he has to get his license back, which I'm won't be a huge obstacle. As long as he leaves that Bolivian Marching Powder alone, he'll be okay. That shit ruins people. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users