Photo

HBO@11PM(ET)/8PM(PT) Lemieux vs. Stevens-SPOILERS (No Public Streams)

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#51 BrutUalBK

BrutUalBK

Welterweight

• Banned
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 04:34 PM

Like I stated in the original topic I did here, Lemieux was going to KO Stevens and now it's lights out.  Lemieux looked like a giant in size by comparison to the much smaller and shorter Stevens.

No excuses, Lemieux did what he said he would do.

#52 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,655 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 08:52 PM

I wonder what special type of fool Lemiuex takes us for. He said he had a great training camp, but that spare tire around his waist told us different. If he was 38, I'd believe him....but dude is only 28....no reason to be walking around with the grand daddy waist. 

• flazi likes this

#53 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Junior Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:15 AM

Yeah them love handles were a motherfucker man...you'd think the dude was dieting on pork chops or some shit during the weight cut.

It kinda sucks, because had the fight gone into the middle rounds, we might have started to see him get real tired. 

• flazi likes this

#54 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,655 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 12:20 PM

Yeah them love handles were a motherfucker man...you'd think the dude was dieting on pork chops or some shit during the weight cut.

It kinda sucks, because had the fight gone into the middle rounds, we might have started to see him get real tired. 

Exactly! Lol

Dude thought we were dumb. We know what a fighter's body looks like after a hard weight cut and rehydration. On a lighter note, he looked like Foreman during his second career....and on horrible note, he had a retired stripper body. 

• flazi and MaxPayne like this

#55 MAHDI

MAHDI

Super Featherweight

• Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:28 PM

Nevertheless, he ktfo of stevens... tremendous punch. If he did not train, he knew enough to end it early...He is not going to say he was not in shape lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users