Photo

Oscar aka Fishnets is at it again...(Canelo vs. Lemieux ?)

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 flazi

flazi

Lightweight

• Members
  • 924 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 02:53 PM

Fishnets needs to leave the rematch with Mayweather talk (especially at 60) in the pipe with the rest of that sh*t he was smoking when he dressed up like a $2 hoe!

lmao

#22 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:41 PM

So now they about that David Lemieux life...

Yeah, that's what's up. Word on the street is that's the fight the Canelo camp is looking at.

Let's ask Oscar for an opinion...but wait, he might be  busy:

oscardelahoya_0.jpg?resize=400%2C399

• KSUN247 likes this

#23 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,960 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:10 PM

Looks like they're about to start the whole "common opponent" stuff, hope this Lemiuex fight doesn't backfire in their faces like an exploding cigar. 

On the other hand, let's admit it, a Canelo/Lemiuex fight would be a pretty big deal...and it's not an easy fight for Canelo. I kinda hoped they wouldn't think to shaft GGG's team like that, but it looks like it's in the works. If this is the case, should GGG's team feel like losers for sitting the BJS fight out, JUST to find out that Oscar's looking to match Canelo against Lemiuex?

I can already see it....Canelo/Lemiuex will outsell that 150k (or less) that GGG/Lemiuex did, then we'll start hearing the A-side talks again. Now that I think about it, if GGG's team are/were willing to sit out the BJS fight (which is a big payday for GGG) in hopes of landing a Canelo fight (which I'm sure is a bigger payday), then that tells you all you need to know about who is or isn't the A-side. 

What is Canelo beat Chavez, then fight Lemiuex in September, then plays monopoly and shoots his shot with a BJS fight to become the WBO champ? It'll be all bad Team Golovkin from there on, as if it already isn't bad at the moment. 

It's just a bunch of "we do better business than your team" stuff going on right now. I don't necessarily agree with it, but if this is how you flex our A-side muscle, then take notes. 

PS: Max, you're dead wrong for that Oscar pic. Shit makes me sick to my stomach. :lol:

• MaxPayne likes this

#24 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,338 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:02 AM

So now they about that David Lemieux life...

Yeah, that's what's up. Word on the street is that's the fight the Canelo camp is looking at.

Let's ask Oscar for an opinion...but wait, he might be  busy:

oscardelahoya_0.jpg?resize=400%2C399

The original Bruce Jenner.

Oscar should be in prison right now. All that hush money to keep those underage accusers silent.....
  • MaxPayne likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users