• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,377 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 12:47 PM

Karma is a bitch... I am having a girl  :resent: . She will not leave her room and I swear the first little dusty ninja comes to my house asking to take her out! Oh hell no! I was ho... I went down south and they gave the homie some southern hospitality! Maybe because I was from Cali, I don't know.... but thank you ladies!

Gotta be careful with these southern women, lol. Go ahead and get your shotgun and Aspirin ready when she starts dating, you'll need it. Lol

• Dolimite likes this

#12 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,377 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 12:50 PM

HBO won't be happy with Ward or the results of the fight. It may not be much action this time around, and we all know that the HBO telecast (aside from Roy) knows dick about boxing, so to them, it'll be a "dud". 

Ward sounds extremely confident this time around and Kovalev seems a little too eager to get in there, hopefully it doesn't work against him. I still won't count him out there, he actually boxes better than people give him credit for. 

• flazi likes this

#13 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,169 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 04:15 PM

HBO won't be happy with Ward or the results of the fight. It may not be much action this time around, and we all know that the HBO telecast (aside from Roy) knows dick about boxing, so to them, it'll be a "dud". 

Ward sounds extremely confident this time around and Kovalev seems a little too eager to get in there, hopefully it doesn't work against him. I still won't count him out there, he actually boxes better than people give him credit for. 

If HBO can "appreciate" Vasyl's boxing acumen then they better have the same admiration for Ward. I swear, if you aren't a knockout artist or a come forward fighter, HBO will shit on you. They didn't even acknowledge Jacobs success against their boxing god GGG. It is actually making hate HBO Boxing even more. Now HBO is butt hurt because Kov didn't look like a killer against Ward, as if Ward were all hype and a slouch. Go figure, I hope Ward has a superior performance just to make JIM and the fraud Kellerman STFU!  

• flazi likes this

#14 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,377 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 09:36 AM

If HBO can "appreciate" Vasyl's boxing acumen then they better have the same admiration for Ward. I swear, if you aren't a knockout artist or a come forward fighter, HBO will shit on you. They didn't even acknowledge Jacobs success against their boxing god GGG. It is actually making hate HBO Boxing even more. Now HBO is butt hurt because Kov didn't look like a killer against Ward, as if Ward were all hype and a slouch. Go figure, I hope Ward has a superior performance just to make JIM and the fraud Kellerman STFU!  

That's what I was thinking. I mean, Ward won the freakin' Super 6 for crying out loud. Yeah, aside from the Kovalev fight, he hasn't had any notable fights after the Dawson fight in 2012.

Lomanchenko has a pretty good resume, but the crap that I've been reading over the past couple of days, saying that he's the best boxer in the world, is absurd.

GRJ, Salido (whom he lost to), Martinez, Walters, and Sosa....I can't even say those guys will make you the best fighter in the world....but it's a damn good start.

I just don't get the whole P4P talk, I really don't. For starters, it's way too subjective and it's hardly broken down by weight classes (which it should). Some people (media, commentators, etc) get a little bit ahead of themselves and star saying stupid shit like, "He (insert fighter's name) is the best P4P fight in the world" and it ruffles feathers.

Again, if the whole P4P or ATG talks remained in a particular weight class, it would be more tolerable to discuss, but what can we do?  

#15 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,377 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 09:01 PM

Man! The more of these Ward interviews I watch, the more I get excited about the rematch!

Hunter revealed that Ward didn't run while training for the Kovalev fight, my guess is that it was because of his knee. Who knows though. 

#16 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,169 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:46 AM

They titled this fight "The Rematch" whoever is over the PR needs to be shot. They better promote the shit out of this fight.
Ward is confident and Kov seems tense and anxioud. The intimidation didn't work the first time for him so....JDJ better be able to make adjustments throughput the fight. If Ward fights him on the inside, it is over.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users