• 1,630 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 12:17 PM

#3 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,559 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 09:14 PM

Still pumped for this one! It's hard to make Spence crack....dude has that same Droopy the Dog look on his face. The day he gets outta character during a build-up, is the day I'll bet against him. I still can't count Brook out in this one. 

#4 flazi

flazi

Lightweight

• Members
  • 899 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 01:34 PM

i'm pumped for this fight!  i like both guys but i think Brooke maybe coming back too soon from the eye socket injury.  I am going to go with Spence only cause he seems to be the hungrier fighter and he is willing to go to the lion's den to get this belt.  reminds of that hungry Bradley who went to england and beat Witter.

#5 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Junior Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:48 PM

Well, you know what they say about how the real killers are them quiet motherfuckers haha.

Spence is on that "Yeah ok muhfugga come talk that shit when we're in the ring and I'm putting that leather on you for real".

I think Brook has the experience edge, which is important, but after the GGG fight and that broken orbital bone, he's damaged goods.

Spence's punching power is on that rocket launcher side of the game...on top of that, this ain't no Randall Bailey shit where yeah he got power but can't land for 12 rounds. Spence has speed as well.

Lastly, those hooks to the body ? DAMN that shit hurts just listening to the impact...

• flazi and Cshel86 like this

#6 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,241 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:18 PM

I think Brook is putting too much stock in the fight with GGG, yeah you had a good round and landed some blows, but Spence is gonna be wayy faster and more explosive than GGG who just came out trying unload the kitchen sink. Spence ain't doing that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users