• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,232 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 04:23 PM

At first I though this shit was a joke... it has been confirmed via boxingscene. This is beyond a shit fight so we got Chris A., J Vargas, Brandon Rios, and Tim B. twice so,,,,,,, Jeff Horn is beyond reprehensible. Koncz is saying that this fight is a warm up to Khan... so he needs a warm up to Khan? Chinny Chin Khan? A warm up? These fights are going to tarnish Pac's legacy. He needs to either retire or try to fight Crawford or someone that is in the top 50 of WW. I don't know if Pac needs money but there is no way in hell this fight makes sense. I mean shit.... Has anyone seen Horn fights? Anyone..... I swear if anyone says Horn is Pac's Berto, I am going to scream, I hate Team Pac.... I really do (Arum, Koncz, Jinky, Roach... all of them are draining this man) ESPN 30 for 30.

#2 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 04:03 AM

I don't think Pac is the one to blame though. Him and Koncz had the Khan fight made, until Arum shut it down.

#3 KSUN247

KSUN247

Lightweight

• Members
  • 849 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 06:36 AM

Arum shut it down due to no real money from fight investors.

#4 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,232 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 08:38 AM

So fighting Horn brings more money than Khan? Something ain't right. Australia must be paying a boatload of money. I don't get why Pac even signed. He can say "no"
  • flazi likes this

#5 KSUN247

KSUN247

Lightweight

• Members
  • 849 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 09:11 AM

Horn doesn't bring in more money than Khan. Horn is a safe option, plus, the money is supposedly guaranteed. Don't think that was the case with the Khan fight. Arum crapped on the Khan fight and its investors as soon as it was announced. Manny is just a puppet who is being used by everybody on his team. He'll probably be fighting until he's 50. As long as he can lace them up, they are gonna milk him for every drop.

Edited by KSUN247, 11 April 2017 - 09:12 AM.

• flazi and Cshel86 like this

#6 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,559 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 09:45 AM

I don't think Pac is the one to blame though. Him and Koncz had the Khan fight made, until Arum shut it down.

Arum shut it down due to no real money from fight investors.

Exactly....those Abu Dhabi investors are always late to class when it comes to showing the money. I can't tell you how many fights Abu Dhabi has promised us in the past 8 years. Lol

To say that Koncz had anything "made" or followed through with any deal, is laughable. Manny can't do a damn thing with his career either, so it's all a fart in the wind. Lol

Manny needs to consider retirement in the near future...maybe in another year, he's 38. Not only that, but his record is established, so fighting guys with less than 20 fights, even less than 25 fights at this point, makes him look like he's fighting to pay off outstanding bills. If he loses to one of these guys, it makes him look even older than he really is....from the outside looking in. 

• flazi likes this

#7 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,559 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 09:51 AM

So fighting Horn brings more money than Khan? Something ain't right. Australia must be paying a boatload of money. I don't get why Pac even signed. He can say "no"

I should ban you for this. 

You know Manny isn't in a position to say "no". 

#8 flazi

flazi

Lightweight

• Members
  • 899 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 03:00 PM

Manny is a yes man.  He never says no to Arum.  its like arum has shit on manny or something.  Horn is who?  is he even top 20?

#9 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,232 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 04:00 PM

I should ban you for this. 

You know Manny isn't in a position to say "no". 1

That is the fucked up part about it, I know that he can't say no, but damn, fuckin Horn?! I would rather see Bradley III

#10 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,559 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 08:13 PM

That is the fucked up part about it, I know that he can't say no, but damn, fuckin Horn?! I would rather see Bradley III

You must mean, Bradley IV? The third fight happened last April. Lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users