• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,550 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 08:14 PM

Manny is a yes man.  He never says no to Arum.  its like arum has shit on manny or something.  Horn is who?  is he even top 20?

I sincerely hope the debt rumors that have bedeviled him for years, isn't true. I just remember the whole Vision Quest nonsense and the otherworldly tax amount that he owed a few short years ago. I don't know though....debt for rich people isn't always the same as debt for middle class folks. 

• flazi and Dolimite like this

#12 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,229 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:50 AM

I sincerely hope the debt rumors that have bedeviled him for years, isn't true. I just remember the whole Vision Quest nonsense and the otherworldly tax amount that he owed a few short years ago. I don't know though....debt for rich people isn't always the same as debt for middle class folks.

It is the only reasonable explaination. Manny got a 20 million dollar house out here in Beverly Hills. The dude is never there. He got that house during the Mayweather fight. His entourage has only expanded and then the shit with his kids! He is spending money left and right. He might be fighting well into his 40s. Sad thing. He should be overly set to retire. Smh.

#13 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,240 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:13 PM

He's the Filipino Evander Holyfield, ie hes gonna be having several kids for years to come haha

#14 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,925 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 16 April 2017 - 07:13 PM

Horn is a low level brawler with a few skills. He will be a punching bag.

#15 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Junior Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:07 AM

Yeah it's some scary shit that Pacquiao continues to fight...it's like, for what ? 

I understand the Bradley fight...that was a wrong that needed to be corrected and he did so emphatically. But Jessie Vargas ? Now Jeff Horn ?

Maaaan, fuck outta here with that bullshit.

Then again, if he really does need the money because Arum is robbing him blind, then what are you gonna do ? An entourage has got to eat right ?

#16 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,550 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 01:32 PM

Yeah it's some scary shit that Pacquiao continues to fight...it's like, for what ? 

I understand the Bradley fight...that was a wrong that needed to be corrected and he did so emphatically. But Jessie Vargas ? Now Jeff Horn ?

Maaaan, fuck outta here with that bullshit.

Then again, if he really does need the money because Arum is robbing him blind, then what are you gonna do ? An entourage has got to eat right ?

I was talking to my soon-to-be father in law about this yesterday while we watched the playoffs. Anytime you watch pro sports, you're gonna hear about money and contracts. 

Anyway, we heard that one of the players signed a $104M contract, and all we could do is shake our heads. Why? No hate, congrats. However, there's a thing called "bad investments", and taking care of able-bodied families, entourages, children (mainly child support babies), and these extremely lavish cribs are THE leading reasons that people go broke. 

We were talking about home maintenance, and shit, it costs an arm and a leg when you're paying for utilities in a mansion, pools (indoor and outdoor), and let's not forget about those property taxes. I'm not sure where luxury taxes fall, but it can't be ignored. 

With this $20M mansion, I hope Manny has his ducks in a row. The same goes for Floyd. I mean, if the likes of Tyson and Holyfield can go broke, then it can happen to anybody. 

• MaxPayne likes this

#17 BrutUalBK

BrutUalBK

Welterweight

• Banned
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 09:10 PM

Manny has taken himself out of the big time boxing talk so much these days with his ridiculous and obvious Cherrypicking that he has made himself damn near a ghost in talks of boxing, he is totally INSIGNIFICANT!!

People still talk more about Floyd who isn't boxing than they do of Manny who still is boxing, that is how insignificant the little Cherrypicking Weasel has become.

I'm hoping Horn does us all a favor and knock him out of boxing for good, I've never seen a fighter who gets as many passes as Manny has, he fought Marquez 4 times and IMHO lost all 4, then fights Bradley 3 times and lost the first but won the last 2 and now instead of facing the Porter's, Garcia's, Brooks', Spence's of the division he takes on a name that hardly anyone who follows boxing knows, let alone the public who knows absolutely zero about this guy.

Why is this allowed to happen??

Why isn't this guy stripped or made to face the other titleholders??

How many more passes will they give this Master Cherrypicker??

Enough is enough, either Pacquiao faces someone who is a real threat, who is actually in his weight class, no CW fights or he should just gracefully bow out of boxing altogether before facing the nobody in Horn if he isn't going to give us a serious opponent with credentials.

Edited by BrutUalBK, 04 May 2017 - 09:11 PM.

• flazi and Dolimite like this

#18 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Junior Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 03:58 AM

Given how badly he's been fleeced over the years (I remember ALL of the Vision Quest drama), I just hope that he's getting a half-decent payday.

• BrutUalBK, Dolimite and KSUN247 like this

#19 KSUN247

KSUN247

Lightweight

• Members
  • 849 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 10:00 AM

Folks don't wanna admit that Floyd & Oscar were right when leaving Top Rank and doing their own thing. It's what best for them, but Manny can't or won't do it. It's crazy because he has Manny Pacquiao Promotions. What the hell does MPP even do for him. Manny is still fighting for money and he'll never get what he deserves as long as he's with Arum and Top Rank. He'll learn, but by then it will be TOO LATE. Horn needs to end this for us. As much as it may suck, that may be the best option for Manny.
  • flazi, BrutUalBK and Dolimite like this

#20 MAHDI

MAHDI

Super Featherweight

• Members
  • 650 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 04:40 PM

Damned, Pac spent up all the money he made with Mayweather aleady??!!! lmao... lol.... Manny Pac is looking pitiful

• BrutUalBK likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users