• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

#11 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Junior Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:33 AM

I've never liked Berto's stance. He's either way too square or way to side-on when he was trying that Dollar Store Shoulder Roll bullshit with Robert Guerrero. 

#12 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Junior Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:33 AM

His corner is also some of the stupidest motherfuckers I've ever heard.

One of his brothers came up with this gem when he was trying to egg Berto on in that fight against Robert:

BE AN ASSASSIN

Wow, just...shut the fuck up maing, that's dumb as fuck. 

• Cshel86 likes this

#13 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,377 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:20 PM

His corner is also some of the stupidest motherfuckers I've ever heard.

One of his brothers came up with this gem when he was trying to egg Berto on in that fight against Robert:

BE AN ASSASSIN

Wow, just...shut the fuck up maing, that's dumb as fuck. 

Oh I remember that....that was his brother that looked like Chris Tucker. Dude was nothing short of a shit stain that whole night....just totally ruined the work Tony Morgan was trying to do. 

#14 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,377 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:22 PM

I've never liked Berto's stance. He's either way too square or way to side-on when he was trying that Dollar Store Shoulder Roll bullshit with Robert Guerrero. 

Man, Robert Guerrero straight up sonned Berto in that fight. If anyone thought his feet were bad against the ropes in the first Ortiz fight, Guerrero pulled the rug from under him in their fight. 

#15 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,906 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:31 PM

I think Porter blasts Berto out of there in a few rounds. I wasnt a fan of the fight, but it will be all out action. Berto dont run from nobody. Porter will be right in his grill quick. Berto is shot though. His speech is shot and so is he. Dont blink.

#16 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,169 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 10:56 AM

Porter doesn't have punching power, he is a grinder. If Berto is patient this could be interesting. This fight can go the distance. The fighter who can adjust wins. Plus I like how Vigirl took control of the corner.

#17 KSUN247

KSUN247

Lightweight

• Members
  • 789 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 03:48 PM

Porter KO's Berto in this fight. He's too aggressive and Berto will get sloppy trying to exchange with him. Good fight, but it will be interesting and UGLY.

Wanna see Charlo and Hatley go at it. Lots of trash talk between them. Hope they try to back it up.

#18 Jack 1000

Jack 1000

The Consultant

• Root Admin
  • 10,498 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 05:21 PM

I think Berto would have a better chance if this was the Berto from years ago,

But this is an older Berto, who will be tough, potentially give Porter a tough fight, but Porter should win easily.  I will say 117-111 and 116-112 (twice.)  The Charlo undercard just looks like another guy to make him look good.

Jack

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users