• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#71 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:28 PM

Gervonta "Tank" Davis is defending his title in the co-main event. Haven't heard against who though.

Salido
  • flazi and ks1 like this

#72 klonopinz

klonopinz

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:01 PM

watching all this shit makes me realize what a waste mcgregor has been on the ufc. this dude coulda been a top weltereight in boxing for the last 5 years. he was made for this shit. he could be fighting danny garcia, adrien broner, errol spence, keith thurman, shawn porter, hell even canelo fuck it. i hope he looks good and gets another fight after floyd schools him.

#73 KSUN247

KSUN247

Lightweight

• Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:35 PM

watching all this shit makes me realize what a waste mcgregor has been on the ufc. this dude coulda been a top weltereight in boxing for the last 5 years. he was made for this shit. he could be fighting danny garcia, adrien broner, errol spence, keith thurman, shawn porter, hell even canelo fuck it. i hope he looks good and gets another fight after floyd schools him.

Depends on how this fight with Floyd goes. If it's a whitewash like the Gatti or Marquez fight, then no way will he get another chance anytime soon. If it's remotely competitive, then he may get to fight some C-Level or B-level fighter. He won't get a fight with an A-level fighter unless he wins or barely loses.

#74 flazi

flazi

Lightweight

• Members
  • 909 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:44 PM

Salido

The Salido!?  the one that beat lomanchenko?  damn good test for davis!

#75 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 03:48 PM

looks like am having a fight party for this one, why? cause the ppv is free for me :P

#76 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:46 PM

The Salido!?  the one that beat lomanchenko?  damn good test for davis!

That guy! That is why there is no rematch between them. He got that call and pay upgrade
  • flazi likes this

#77 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,651 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:44 PM

looks like am having a fight party for this one, why? cause the ppv is free for me :P

You lucky SOB! 

:lol:

Happy to hear that! I'm still trying to wrap my mind around this $100 PPV....surely I'll split it with my brother, along with this $280 charge due for the NFL Sunday Ticket in September. Some how, some way, it's just gonna have to get done. 

I'm sure you guys will have a crazy time! What's the word on your bike? 

#78 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,651 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:50 PM

Man listen....the month of July is somewhat flying by.....but it's loooooong as hell in the same breath. I took a good 4-5 weeks off from running (which is my go-to exercise) and looked at the scale last week with a sad face. Thank God the Broner/Garcia fight is next weekend...that way, I can chill with all of this drinking and eating like a fool til Aug. 26th. 

No way in hell I'm gonna be fat as hell on my wedding day. There's so much boxing coming up AND regular season NFL football in less than 6 weeks, and less than 4 weeks from college ball. That damn Sam Adams Octoberfest beer drops next month, so I need to stay away from the booze until then. Talkin' about sacrifice. 

This is going to be a big weekend for combat sports and I can't wait! I'm not totally interested in the fight itself, but the event and the atmosphere will be epic!

• flazi likes this

#79 flazi

flazi

Lightweight

• Members
  • 909 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 08:35 PM

That guy! That is why there is no rematch between them. He got that call and pay upgrade

this just might be the fight of the night

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users