• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,651 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:19 PM

Tim's been out of the ring since last April, so we'll probably see him in a tune-up fight by the end of the year, if we're lucky. I honestly believe he's really looking to hang em up, just judging by his demeanor nowadays. 

I'm sure Manny's gonna whack this Jeff Horn guy in a couple of weeks, but what if dude pulls off the upset? Call me crazy, I know, but what if? I can see a Vargas rematch playing out, though Tim beat him soundly the first time around. If Bob matches his top guys against losers of the previous fight, then I don't see why we wouldn't get a Vargas rematch. 

Chris Algieri's still out there....could be a great fight for both Tim and Jessie. 

*shrugs*

#12 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Junior Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:09 PM

Those are all great potential fights.

What worries me is that Arum being the greedy fuck that he is, may be coming with that bullshit when money is concerned. 

May not  be enough to make Tim get off the couch.

Sad, isn't it ?

#13 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,651 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 03:07 PM

Bradley/Horn will be an absolute horrible style matchup for us all, but Tim will win if w'e're talking headbutts. Lol

There's literally no "non-Arum" options out there for Tim, unless he squabbles with Vargas again. I don't see the point in a Vargas rematch, because Tim won the fight, hands down. That last 30 seconds of controversy is gonna give Arum reason enough to move through with it. 

Hope he's at least been smoking a few spliffs to keep his brain in check from that Provodnikov fight....that shit still bothers me when I watch it.

• flazi likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users