Photo

Showtime@5PM(ET)/2PM(PT) Brook vs. Spense-SPOILERS (No Public Streams)

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#91 MAHDI

MAHDI

Super Featherweight

• Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 05:33 PM

rutUalBK, on 23 May 2017 - 02:08 AM, said:snapback.png

Brook is losing this bout, he is too slow and doesn't have his usual advantages he has over the vast majority of WWs he's faced.  Spence has better defense too, and that's something that Brook (who gets hit too much IMHO) is going to have to figure out a way to punch at angles and try to break through or around Errol's tough and high guard.

I see Spence winning this one pretty comfortably and whoever said Crawford, then let's just say that he (Crawford) won't have his size advantage that he usually has over most LWs facing Spence and he won't be able to bully him nor outjab him either.

Spence will dominate any fighter from WW down and I'm sure he'd beat a plethora of Jr MWs and probably a few MWs.  He spars with them all and from what I know of him, he goes hard as if he is in a real fight so I know that Crawford will not be able to do the things he does with the other fighters vs Spence.

I'd even take Spence by KO over Crawford.

This!!! Brook will KO Crawford and send Thurman to the morgue... period... He is too good and he has defense...he picks off alot of punches. Brook really was holding early sneaking a shot in here and there.. Before Spence started chopping him down

Edited by MAHDI, 27 May 2017 - 05:35 PM.

#92 KSUN247

KSUN247

Lightweight

• Members
  • 898 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 05:35 PM

Errol is like so calm and chilled. Lol. Keith you are next!

Thurman don't want any part of Spence! LOL!

#93 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 05:35 PM

Errol is like so calm and chilled. Lol. Keith you are next!

He beats Keith for sure lol

#94 MAHDI

MAHDI

Super Featherweight

• Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 05:37 PM

Keith gets dominated and stopped in viscous fashion. He would literally be running away... 

• KSUN247 likes this

#95 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,249 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 05:39 PM

I can't see Thurman having the power to keep Spence off. But who knows maybe his movement can do more. But that for 12 rounds. I think the body shots will slow Thurman down enough

• Cshel86 likes this

#96 MAHDI

MAHDI

Super Featherweight

• Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 05:45 PM

I would to see spence out crawford to sleep...Crawford. Spence just called out Thurman,,, says he has wanted it with him for long time.."Keith Thurman, come on out"- Spence

• KSUN247 likes this

#97 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,657 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 05:52 PM

You know what I dont even think it was the eye that GGG fucked up, think it was the other one.

Maybe time for Brook to call it a day

That's the problem with boxing....a guy loses two fights and he should probably think about calling it a day. Not good. 

#98 MAHDI

MAHDI

Super Featherweight

• Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 05:54 PM

Brook headed to hospital to get left eye checked... Spence may have retired him.. he took a sustained beating

Edited by MAHDI, 27 May 2017 - 05:57 PM.

#99 KSUN247

KSUN247

Lightweight

• Members
  • 898 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 05:54 PM

Brook had both of his eyes destroyed in back to back fights. He doesn't have to retire yet, but he needs to make sure he can recover physically and mentally from that. 

#100 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,249 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 05:56 PM

That's the problem with boxing....a guy loses two fights and he should probably think about calling it a day. Not good. 

Its not that. Its the manor he lost his two fights. I mean come on hes just had surgery on his other eye and now his good eye is fucked? I mean come on

• Cshel86 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users