• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#11 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,261 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 05:47 AM

I'm sure if Manny was set to fight McGregor, there wouldn't be such an outrage. There would be soooo much adoration, but not-so-great numbers, as most of Manny's fights have been in recent years.

Now...the only twist to help a Pac/mcGregor fight is if Arum says something crazy like, "Floyd agreed to fight us if Manny beats McGregor". Maybe?

You must of missed Roach's quote "if Pac knocks out Horn, he will get Mayweather rematch" who wants to see that bullshit?

Oscar is a down right bitch. He is a bigger bitch than Dwight Howard. A bigger bitch than Khan. A bigger bitch than Stephen A Smith, a bigger bitch than Boston fans.
  • flazi and BrutUalBK like this

#12 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,261 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 12:00 PM

http://www.boxingsce...cgregor--117131

He just called himself the savior of boxing!!!

#13 flazi

flazi

Lightweight

• Members
  • 915 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:22 PM

http://www.boxingsce...cgregor--117131

He just called himself the savior of boxing!!!

he need to put the pipe down

• BrutUalBK likes this

#14 KSUN247

KSUN247

Lightweight

• Members
  • 898 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:59 PM

Oscar needs to have a come-to-Jesus meeting with all the fans that paid for that farce between Canelo and Chavez Jr. I guarantee you he won't like the responses he gets. This fool talking about the great fights he's putting on for the boxing fans. When? Where? Who? I call BS! If the GGG vs Canelo fight happens, he better hopes Canelo wins. This dude is a serious bitch, especially, if what Dana White said is true about Oscar asking about a potential McGregor vs Canelo fight. GTFOH! Leave the crack alone Oscar!
  • flazi, BrutUalBK and Dolimite like this

#15 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,657 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 11:29 AM

I kinda still want my money back for his fight against Floyd AND his fight against Manny....even the Canelo/Chavez fight. Oh how things add up when the shoe is on the other foot. 

• flazi, BrutUalBK, Dolimite and 1 other like this

#16 BrutUalBK

BrutUalBK

Welterweight

• Banned
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 08:00 AM

Is Oscar not the biggest Prima Donna this sport has ever seen?

Come on, who's with me on this?

Dude is a straight up whiney bitch and the biggest hypocrite this sport has ever seen, plus he flip flops back and forth constantly (more than a fish outta water).

One minute you have Oscar saying "Floyd beat me", the next it's "Everyone knows I beat him in that fight" or the very next comment will be "Floyd's the best fighter ever" then the next, "Floyd is not better than Roberto Duran".

This is why I say, "who even cares what Oscar says any longer".?  Dude is totally irrelevant to the sport, the only thing that keeps his name coming up is Canelo and his occasional flip flopping using Mayweather's name; take these two things away and the only sh*t we'll hear about him is what color pantyhose that trick be wearing.

• flazi and KSUN247 like this

#17 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,249 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 07:40 AM

It is foolish to think that there aren't a ton of people out there who don't want to see Floyd vs Conor because the numbers will be astounding.  Why is it that because it's Floyd everyone is against it?

When James Toney crossed over to fight Randy Couture in the Octagon/MMA no one was against it and everyone tuned it to see what happened, but because it's Mayweather and all y'all hate him then that somehow in your mind makes you uninterested in this fight.

Hypocrites, I'm sure if Canelo said he was going to face McGregor in the Octagon then everyone would be saying how much they want to see what happens, or if it was Triple G then everyone would be saying how great of a match up it is.

If you don't want to watch it then it's real simple, don't buy it or don't watch it.  However, if you claim to be a REAL/TRUE Boxing Fan then you will tune in regardless of how much of a mismatch or sham it is because it will take place in a Boxing Ring with one guy at least being a Master Boxer who will show everyone the real Art of Boxing and not some simple Cavemen standing and trading blows while bleeding profusely purely for lack of defensive skills and being entertaining.

I will watch the fight if and when it happens, and if I can get it for free then I will be even more willing to watch it.

Those who say they're not interested or won't watch it then you are a turncoat to your sport, this won't be the first time we've seen a gross mismatch in boxing and surely won't be the last.  It's about as much a mismatch for Floyd vs McGregor as it was for Randy Couture vs Toney and everyone still watched that fight.

I dont give a care about any boxer going to the octagon why? Because there going and shitting on there carpet not mine. 

#18 BrutUalBK

BrutUalBK

Welterweight

• Banned
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:03 AM

I dont give a care about any boxer going to the octagon why? Because there going and shitting on there carpet not mine. 

their (shows ownership).....there (is a place/location)

Internet Word Police have busted you!!

• KSUN247 likes this

#19 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,249 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 10:33 AM

their (shows ownership).....there (is a place/location)

Internet Word Police have busted you!!

So if you could tell the difference why not answer the point?

#20 BrutUalBK

BrutUalBK

Welterweight

• Banned
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 07:48 PM

So if you could tell the difference why not answer the point?

Maybe it's the Teacher in me that felt the need to correct you.  How about you try using Spellcheck the next time out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users