• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Junior Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:55 PM

Are you unable to read English ? Is it that hard for you to understand the words "I concede" in my prior post ?

I've made the point that Floyd was brought along like any young prospect in the early days of his career.

His first notable fight was Gennaro Hernandez and before that, he beat 16 or 17 tomato cans. That's par for the course and not much out of the ordinary.

Therefore my "concession" to you is regarding the fact that the training wheels came off relatively early for Floyd, which is a testament to his skill and ability.

Yes Marquez ultimately became a Welterweight, but in 2009 I don't think he was quite ready to fight at 147 lbs. let alone 142 lbs.

The same goes for Canelo, where I would have liked for them to have simply fought at 154 lbs. 

In neither of those cases would the weight have made a difference in the outcome, but it's a personal preference thing.

I'm going to say this once and once only. Stop looking for a fight where there's none to be had. 

#22 BrutUalBK

BrutUalBK

Welterweight

• Banned
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:27 PM

Are you unable to read English ? Is it that hard for you to understand the words "I concede" in my prior post ?

I've made the point that Floyd was brought along like any young prospect in the early days of his career.

His first notable fight was Gennaro Hernandez and before that, he beat 16 or 17 tomato cans. That's par for the course and not much out of the ordinary.

Therefore my "concession" to you is regarding the fact that the training wheels came off relatively early for Floyd, which is a testament to his skill and ability.

Yes Marquez ultimately became a Welterweight, but in 2009 I don't think he was quite ready to fight at 147 lbs. let alone 142 lbs.

The same goes for Canelo, where I would have liked for them to have simply fought at 154 lbs. 

In neither of those cases would the weight have made a difference in the outcome, but it's a personal preference thing.

I'm going to say this once and once only. Stop looking for a fight where there's none to be had. 

I can read very well but you articulated a very confusing statement when on one hand you were saying one thing and then in the very end you're saying something else.  It leads to stupid comments of you questioning whether or not I can read when I've been reading very well before your young ass was even born.

FYI, I wasn't looking for a fight, I was looking for clarification.....you gave your reason(s) and that's cool but next time stop acting like a little emotional bitch about someone asking you to define what you are saying.

#23 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Junior Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 04:04 AM

You've been given more than enough chances to contribute in a manner that is meaningful on this forum.

You've been warned in the past for going at it with Moderators in a manner where the abuse was ridiculous and unwarranted.

Want to be a keyboard warrior ? Go do it on some other forum where this kind of behavior is tolerated. 

Had I cussed you out, I would have understood your comment, but nah bruh, had just about enough. 

Treat this as a learning experience. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users