• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#11 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,338 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 08:37 PM

Honestly, he's good where he is. GGG or Lemiuex could easily say "F it" and jump up to 175 to challenge Ward. Chavez could easily try his luck, even after stinking up the joint against Canelo. He couldn't get past Fonfara a couple of years ago, so who knows.

Back in 2013, I predicted a Ward/Chavez bout at 168 and Ward seemed to entertain it a bit, but Julio was in a funk with his career as a whole, so I'm not even sure he would've brought his A-Game.

Honestly, he's good where he is. GGG or Lemiuex could easily say "F it" and jump up to 175 to challenge Ward. Chavez could easily try his luck, even after stinking up the joint against Canelo. He couldn't get past Fonfara a couple of years ago, so who knows.

Back in 2013, I predicted a Ward/Chavez bout at 168 and Ward seemed to entertain it a bit, but Julio was in a funk with his career as a whole, so I'm not even sure he would've brought his A-Game.

Chavez would be murdered and that would be a shit fight. GGG isn't touching Ward. Anthony Joshua fight would be amazing or Rameriz. Stevenson I want to see so that divison can be unified.

#12 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,960 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 08:52 PM

Take out Stevenson.

Stay at 175.

Fight GGG, after he moves up.

Call it a career.

Fixed it for ya.

#13 klonopinz

klonopinz

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 05:28 AM

stevenson needs to go. whether its ward or who ever, somebody has to get rid of that dude.

• Cshel86 and Plah like this

#14 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,580 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 07:42 AM

I'd go on a feverish campaign of calling out GGG. Stevenson is a diva and the amount of work its gonna  take to get the fight won't be made up for with PPV buys. Less ppl care about that fight than a Kovalev rematch in my opinion. After hopefully landing GGG, provided Canelo dont spoil that plan prematurely, I'd hang em up

• Cshel86 likes this

#15 klonopinz

klonopinz

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 10:46 AM

GGG will not fight ward. not anymore. once ward moved up to 175, hes got canelo, a canelo rematch, possible retirement after that since hes 35, and maybe a charlo brother or two to fight. andrade possibly, billy joe suckers, and maybe a possible move up to 68, but even if he moves up to 68, ward aint coming back down at this point in his career, his body is filled out already, its bullshit to even ask that of ard. lets be honest anyway, after ward looked in his last fight, hes going to fuckin dominate anyway

• Cshel86 likes this

#16 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,960 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 02:56 PM

stevenson needs to go. whether its ward or who ever, somebody has to get rid of that dude.

Quick, fast, and in a hurry! 

#17 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,960 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 02:59 PM

I'd go on a feverish campaign of calling out GGG. Stevenson is a diva and the amount of work its gonna  take to get the fight won't be made up for with PPV buys. Less ppl care about that fight than a Kovalev rematch in my opinion. After hopefully landing GGG, provided Canelo dont spoil that plan prematurely, I'd hang em up

GGG's already being mentioned as someone who is threatening Hopkins' 20 title defense record at middleweight, so he should pull another Hopkins and move straight up to 175....barring that Canelo doesn't wash him, which is a possibility at this point. 

I just can't see Ward getting credit for beating GGG if he moves up. Hell, he can't even get credit for a stoppage victory last week, because people love Kovalev so much. 

#18 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,960 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 03:00 PM

GGG will not fight ward. not anymore. once ward moved up to 175, hes got canelo, a canelo rematch, possible retirement after that since hes 35, and maybe a charlo brother or two to fight. andrade possibly, billy joe suckers, and maybe a possible move up to 68, but even if he moves up to 68, ward aint coming back down at this point in his career, his body is filled out already, its bullshit to even ask that of ard. lets be honest anyway, after ward looked in his last fight, hes going to fuckin dominate anyway

Stop making so much sense. Lol

• flazi likes this

#19 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,338 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 04:54 PM

Is the IBO even relevant?

#20 flazi

flazi

Lightweight

• Members
  • 924 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 08:55 PM

Is the IBO even relevant?

its about as relevant as the belt i am wearing now.  Only past-their-prime fighters usually have it.

• KSUN247 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users