• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 727 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 12:31 PM

Excuse...and Stevenson is near 40...I think 39 but he is a late starter and still can get guys out of there with one punch and as was evident in his destruction of Fonfara, he has hand speed. He also packs a crowd in montreal. I do not see guys actually clamoring to fight Stevenson. Who they put in front of him he vanquishes. I like the chances of the power punching Emmanuel Steward pupil against Ward or any body at 175

#42 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,935 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 08:04 PM

A Stevenson/Ward fight will surely sell out in Montreal in bring in higher revenue, versus a fight in California or Vegas. As mentioned earlier, it seems as though nobody's clamoring for this fight. Stevenson is gonna want too much money and I'm sure Haymon will back him. 

As for who would win between Ward and Stevenson, I'd have to go with the undefeated guy who got dropped by the same journeyman that stopped the lineal champ years ago. 

#43 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 12:05 AM

Bellew isn't that nice but Ward is a guy who was just getting used to 175 now fighting a guy even bigger. Doesn't matter than he's better. When the weight is that different, all it takes is a punch. I h8 fights like this because a fight should be about who wants it more and who is better. Winning or losing thiis fight wouldn't determin that. #WeightClassesMatter. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users