Photo

Why is Floyd a runner and not Ray Leonard?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#11 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 03:46 PM

he was lambasted for the running. Its why so many people have him Hagler winning the fight

#12 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 10:03 PM

soos many people have hagler winning? people talk as is Ray was putting on a boxing clinic lol. I don't think Ray won that fight

#13 HaydelHammer

HaydelHammer

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,835 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 10:15 PM

I watched him with his track shoes on against Marvelous Marvin doing more running than Floyd did his entire career??? Floyd would have been lambasted for that type of performance

Floyd was actually an action fighter in his early career as pretty boy floyd. Not until he came back as money mayweather did he mix it up (mainly bc his hands were brittle), but early on he actually went for the KO and traded more. 

Also, he walked down canelo, shane, lots of fighers in the mid to early late rds (as money mayweather) to pile up points (re watch the fights)..including pac man. 

he only skated the last couple rds bc it was a wrap. Very deceptive. Great boxer. 

• MAHDI likes this

#14 klonopinz

klonopinz

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 01:09 AM

hagler woulda won the fight IMO. he only losted because of arrogance. anybody who come sout and boxes the first 3 rounds in their bullshit stance deserves to lose. hagler shoulda just fought asa southpaw his entire career. switching stances is stupid as fuck IMO. i just think its a complete waste of time

Edited by klonopinz, 30 July 2017 - 01:10 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users