14 replies to this topic

#1 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,954 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 27 July 2017 - 07:14 AM

What's with all the Victor Ortiz shit on the cover page? That joker aint doin' shit! New found hunger my ass. Ninja wants a pay day. Probably spent up all his money and now wants to come back to earth since his movie career didnt work out so well.

I think he quit on us one too many times to be regarded as a credible fighter at this time. Plus getting KO'd by Luis Collazo doesn't help his cause. Not to mention, what weight will he be at?? 147?? Who does he beat?? 154?? Really?? 160?? Stay gone homie... Your time has passed. You wont crack the top 37 in any weight division. 

#2 KSUN247

KSUN247

Lightweight

• Members
  • 945 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 08:43 AM

LOL! He has a fight this Sunday on FS1. He has the talent, but not the heart. I think he can still beat some B-level talent, but if things get heated in the ring, he is gonna break down and quit again. All he needs is one good win to put him back in Hollywood's good graces again.

#3 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,325 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 12:15 PM

He should fight Rios.
  • xxxxxx, Franchize and KSUN247 like this

#4 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,876 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 12:33 PM

These comebacks leave me shaky, but it's his decision and I'll probably be tuned since it airs at 7PM, and hopefully concludes before Game of Thrones airs. 

I'm trying to see who he can get one last crack at to get a title shot, or what good gatekeeper scrap can he be matched in. He hasn't been active in 15 months, so I'm sure this current fight is shake the rust off. 

#5 KSUN247

KSUN247

Lightweight

• Members
  • 945 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 12:43 PM

He should fight Rios.

I think they still got beef, but Ortiz don't really want it with Rios. That would be a really good one due to the bad blood. If Ortiz doesn't quit, I'd like him in that one to outbox Rios. Too bad, it won't happen.

#6 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,876 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 01:00 PM

What's with all the Victor Ortiz shit on the cover page? That joker aint doin' shit! New found hunger my ass. Ninja wants a pay day. Probably spent up all his money and now wants to come back to earth since his movie career didnt work out so well.

I think he quit on us one too many times to be regarded as a credible fighter at this time. Plus getting KO'd by Luis Collazo doesn't help his cause. Not to mention, what weight will he be at?? 147?? Who does he beat?? 154?? Really?? 160?? Stay gone homie... Your time has passed. You wont crack the top 37 in any weight division. 

His last few fights have shown that he's not all that into boxing, or at least he seems to be a bit lost. It's almost like he knows how to engage early on, but doesn't have what it takes to finish the fight....especially when it gets rough. 

#7 klonopinz

klonopinz

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 01:20 AM

after the berto rematch. nah. him and adrien broner deserve eachother. at least ab dont quit tho. ab deserves a good tune up KO

#8 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,271 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 04:42 PM

dude getting caught more than a repeat offender from juvi

• Cshel86 likes this

#9 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 06:15 PM

He should fight Rios.

Literally the only fight I care to see him in. That or vs Robert Guerrero

• Dolimite likes this

#10 klonopinz

klonopinz

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:02 PM

victor ortiz reminds me of mick from rocky talking about southpaws. "they lead with their face, waiting to land that big left" thats victor for ya

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users