Photo

Showtime: 9PM/EST/6PM/PT: Broner vs Garcia - SPOILERS (No public streams)

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#121 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,876 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 10:14 PM

Now he wanted to fight...I just lost 200 bucks!! FUCK!

Freakin' dumbass! Shame on you!

You know damn well not to bet on an inconsistent guy, but I see how the uncertainty got the best of you. Lol

• Dolimite likes this

#122 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,325 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 10:15 PM

200 fuckin bucks!!! My new wife is wearing a "I'm with stupid" shirt....
Fuck you Broner!
  • flazi, Cshel86 and MaxPayne like this

#123 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,876 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 10:20 PM

200 fuckin bucks!!! My new wife is wearing a "I'm with stupid" shirt....
Fuck you Broner!

:lol:

#124 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,876 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 10:22 PM

We don't need the Brian Custer AND Mauro Ranallo. Showtime save yourself the mic and salary.

I honestly like both guys....Custer has grown on me over the past couple of years. However, all of them pissed me off by disagreeing and cutting Paulie off in the wrap-up. He's the only pro fighter of the group, and nobody seemed to wanna let him talk. 

#125 klonopinz

klonopinz

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 01:07 AM

I honestly like both guys....Custer has grown on me over the past couple of years. However, all of them pissed me off by disagreeing and cutting Paulie off in the wrap-up. He's the only pro fighter of the group, and nobody seemed to wanna let him talk. 

its cuz he makes them all look stupid

• flazi likes this

#126 mitukczuk

mitukczuk

Lightweight

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 05:26 AM

Its been a while since I last posted here.

I have to say I am very impressed by Garcia. Great boxing display, can mix it up, fights off back foot well, ring generalship, defense...he dismantled Broner so well. The moment of the fight was for me somewhere in the early middle rounds when Garcia backed Broner up with his hands down without actually throwing a punch. I was like..yeah, it´s over.

I wish Mikey nothing but the best, the kid is good for the sport!

As for Broner...what hasn´t been said already? He is an idiot, waste of a talent and continues to break down in his biggest fights. He runs the camp and his trainers. He needs someone who WILL psychologically destroy his false ego and tells him straight up to his face that he is a pretender and an idiot. Sadly, his camp is a camp of bandwagoners. I don´t think Virgil is the key,..

To be honest...I´m not interested in seeing this clown fight at all.

• Cshel86 likes this

#127 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,512 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 07:22 AM

Its been a while since I last posted here.

I have to say I am very impressed by Garcia. Great boxing display, can mix it up, fights off back foot well, ring generalship, defense...he dismantled Broner so well. The moment of the fight was for me somewhere in the early middle rounds when Garcia backed Broner up with his hands down without actually throwing a punch. I was like..yeah, it´s over.

I wish Mikey nothing but the best, the kid is good for the sport!

As for Broner...what hasn´t been said already? He is an idiot, waste of a talent and continues to break down in his biggest fights. He runs the camp and his trainers. He needs someone who WILL psychologically destroy his false ego and tells him straight up to his face that he is a pretender and an idiot. Sadly, his camp is a camp of bandwagoners. I don´t think Virgil is the key,..

To be honest...I´m not interested in seeing this clown fight at all.

What it do bruddah maing, welcome back ! 

I think Mikey has a bright future. There's no aspect of his game that you can put your finger on and say "he specifically needs to work on this". He's like that coach's kid who has the most solid fundamentals on the AAU Basketball Team.

As for Broner...at this point, it's more mental than anything else. He needs to walk away completely from all aspects of his life in Ohio. That also includes Mike Stafford, who I like a lot as a person.

He needs to move to a quiet place, far away from all these bullshit ass distractions and really commit himself to un-learning these less than desirable aspects of his game (inability to effectively counter-punch, etc.)

However, that type of decision not only takes mental fortitude but a whole lot of discipline and single-minded determination. I'm not sure that AB has any of those traits, which means that he'll continue to be a "never-was" gatekeeper level fighter or what remains of his career. 

#128 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 09:11 AM

This fight exposed flaws in both fighters IMO, but Broner clearly had the more flaws.

• Cshel86 likes this

#129 klonopinz

klonopinz

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 11:41 AM

broner never learned the game to begin with. he thought it was all about athletecism and natural ability and he as dead ass wrong. hes going to have to start over from scratch and learn everything.

• flazi likes this

#130 KSUN247

KSUN247

Lightweight

• Members
  • 945 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 11:51 AM

How can he get better if he doesn't want to listen? I think he'll eventually win a big fight, but gonna take some time to do it. He is now on gatekeeper status.

His mouth is what gets him these fights. Some young upstart is gonna get him outta there brutally and make a name for himself. If they do a 30 for 30, it's gonna be sad. #WastedTalent

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users