Photo

Showtime: 9PM/EST/6PM/PT: Broner vs Garcia - SPOILERS (No public streams)

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#141 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,935 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:28 PM

Lmao! Y'all are wild man! Broner's not done, contrary to popular belief. 

As I mentioned earlier, if he changes his corner....people will see if he's changed. I think we're all smart enough to know that he hasn't completely changed his lifestyle, and probably won't at this point. 

If he gets a couple of wins under his belt and beat a B-level guy in good fashion, he'll get one more shot at a big fight. 

#142 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,331 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 11:33 PM

:lol:

And he doesn't seem to care about making them look that way. Lol

Yeah man, last piece missing. I got air hockey, pool table, special black carpet with my initials on each cue, the original street fighter and mortal combat arcade game and because of that dip shit lost, my space for the ping pong table is not filled. I been building this cave for years. My pool table is my pride and joy. Oh, I just started collecting cigars.
  • flazi likes this

#143 flazi

flazi

Lightweight

• Members
  • 924 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 02:02 PM

Yeah man, last piece missing. I got air hockey, pool table, special black carpet with my initials on each cue, the original street fighter and mortal combat arcade game and because of that dip shit lost, my space for the ping pong table is not filled. I been building this cave for years. My pool table is my pride and joy. Oh, I just started collecting cigars.

Address? lol

• Cshel86 and Dolimite like this

#144 klonopinz

klonopinz

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 08:44 PM

you gotta have mortal kombat 2. the first one isnt as good. i remember playing virtua fighter 2 on arcade at the boardwalk in wildwood as a kid n shit in the 90s. musta spent like 50 dollars in quarters on that bullshit

• flazi and Dolimite like this

#145 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,331 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 09:50 PM

you gotta have mortal kombat 2. the first one isnt as good. i remember playing virtua fighter 2 on arcade at the boardwalk in wildwood as a kid n shit in the 90s. musta spent like 50 dollars in quarters on that bullshit

Yo I am about to get Crusin USA!!!! AND I found the WWF arcade game with all the original fighters!!! Remember that Michael Jackson Moonwalker game? This Chinese vendor has it, but dude wants 5k for It! Ummmmmm maybe for Christmas.
  • flazi likes this

#146 klonopinz

klonopinz

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 02:43 PM

man i remember when arcades ruled. they just had a differen feel to them than consoles. i miss that shit. fuck xbox

• Dolimite likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users