• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 741 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 04:26 PM

Charlo talking... put him in there with Jacobs??? Who wins...I think Jacobs outworks him...

#2 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,580 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 06:51 AM

I'm curious to see how Jacobs responds after his narrow lost. Does he rest on his laurels or does this motivate him to be greater? I think it's safe to say I'm a true fan of Danny's now. Guy has a great story and great personality to match. Add to that, he's very skilled. I think it would be a great matchup with him and Charlo but quite frankly, I want to see a rematch  with him and GGG. Sometimes when guys make matches competitive, I'm not all that interested in seeing a rematch because I'm not sure if a guy has anything else to bring to the table to get over the hump (ex Maidana vs Mayweather). In this case, I think Jacobs is smart enough to make adjustments and add a few tolls to his game. Conversely, I don't see GGG adding too many wrinkles at this point. His arsenal is what it is.

• Cshel86 and Plah like this

#3 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 18,957 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 02:04 PM

Charlo's tough and slick, but he may have to dig a little harder to get Danny outta there. I'm not saying Danny's invincible, but he's a big MW, just as Charlo was a big 154 pounder. 

I think Jacobs should take the Charlo fight(if the money's right), since GGG's gonna get washed by Canelo next month. B)

I don't know where a Charlo fight would put Jacobs right about now, but what other fight makes any type of sense at MW other than a Saunders fight?

#4 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,963 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 17 August 2017 - 03:48 AM

Would love to see it. I think it ends in a decision. Rolling With Charlo. 

#5 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 12:49 AM

Man, what a great matchup. I really can't call it, other than to say that it'd be a very close fight with perhaps Charlo walking away with a Split/Majority Decision.

Jacobs has shown that he can be a really awkward customer for a lot of fighters, especially when you can switch stances like he does. 

#6 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 06:35 PM

We talking Jermell or Jermall? Because Jermall is way better than his brother.

Jacobs will prove he's the smarter and more skilled fighter but I believe Jermall outworks him. Jermall is straight up and down solid and efficient at what he does, and will have more moments than Jacobs that will earn him the decision. That's how I see it.

#7 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 741 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 07:43 PM

We talking Jermell or Jermall? Because Jermall is way better than his brother.

Jacobs will prove he's the smarter and more skilled fighter but I believe Jermall outworks him. Jermall is straight up and down solid and efficient at what he does, and will have more moments than Jacobs that will earn him the decision. That's how I see it.

The one who made came to 160 on the Broner undercard in Brooklyn... He talked big time called out big names.. I don't think he can beat Jacobs

#8 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:51 PM

The one who made came to 160 on the Broner undercard in Brooklyn... He talked big time called out big names.. I don't think he can beat Jacobs

Oh, that would be Jermall

#9 klonopinz

klonopinz

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 04:54 AM

jacobs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users